Sponsored

4th Annual Shelby Memorial - May 13th, 2017 - Blackhawk Auto Museum, Danville, CA

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Attention SF Bay Area folks! Let's see if we can get a decent group together for this year's show like we did last time. I'm already registered but here's the link if any of you think you can make it as well. The entry fee is $35 and last year we had a pretty good turnout. Let me know who else will join and we can coordinate a meetup spot and time so we can all roll in together. Last year we had a little bit of rain but hopefully we get a nice, clear day this time. Here's a link to register for the show.

https://www.gofundme.com/carroll-shelby-memorial-classic

There were a few more than this parked in another area but this was the group we had last year. We all met up at a nearby school and drove in nice and early all at once. I know we have a lot more GT350s in the Bay now than we did last year so come on out!

picture.jpg
Sponsored

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Damn, going to miss it this year and I will miss my car until my 17 arrives... I drop my 16 off at the dealer on Saturday, might shed a tear saying goodbye to the DIB.

Have fun bro!