GT VERTS $64 k DRIVEAWAY

OHHHSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT vert & 2018 Fury GT Vert & 2020 grabber Lime GT Vert
Hey guys, got a vert also but don't get to drop the top much... got a little use from it when i picked it up in march, otherwise it's staying on till the weather warms up. If you turn the heated seat on and the windows rolled up, you dont feel the cold at all but will feel awkward when everyone is looking lolll.
Sponsored

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the wind come from the back seats that comes between the front seats and also under the drivers seat a bit (I could block that one easy though).

I drove a Mustang around the US last year, like 24 hours in a week in the car, hence buying one, so Im just waiting for that warmer weather too!

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Hey guys, got a vert also but don't get to drop the top much... got a little use from it when i picked it up in march, otherwise it's staying on till the weather warms up. If you turn the heated seat on and the windows rolled up, you dont feel the cold at all but will feel awkward when everyone is looking lolll.
Ruby red rocks. It really pops in the sun. Had many compliments regarding the color of my ruby vert. Don't worry about others. Just enjoy. The vert is a great looking car with the roof and windows down. Better than coupe, i think. Roof up, not so much.

OP
OP
radar

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Oh yeah forgot, Melbourne weather.
Working in Vietnam.
30 C every day
But vert in storage.

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Oh yeah forgot, Melbourne weather.
Working in Vietnam.
30 C every day ��
But vert in storage.
My pony is not a daily driver either. So when it comes out, roof is down 90% of the time. Feels special then. Like a bit of treat, when appropriate.:D

Sponsored

OP
OP
radar

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 2.41.18 pm.png

Ruby red rocks. It really pops in the sun. Had many compliments regarding the color of my ruby vert. Don't worry about others. Just enjoy. The vert is a great looking car with the roof and windows down. Better than coupe, i think. Roof up, not so much.

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
Grabber Blue is a great color. Wasn't available when i ordered. Would have considered it otherwise.

OP
OP
radar

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Grabber is great - mine's Lightning Blue.
Posted this cos reckon it's great pic of Stang with roof up.
Love Magnetic and Ruby as well - prefer darker colours on verts cos I feel roof "blends" more.
Didn't stop me nearly going Rural Victoria to do a deal on Oxford White demo!
They're all gorgeous.
Three weeks back in town, retrieve her from storage.

Davo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang convertible, X3, Focus
It's a convertible! Top's down unless it's raining or snowing! (or maybe 40 degrees)

Drove to work yesterday, 5 degrees outside, but sunny. Seat heater on full, heater turned up, leather jacket on. Did pop on my woollen cap though. If it gets a bit colder I might even break out the gloves.

As my wife says, let's put the lid down! :)

It was 3c at my place when I got in the 'Vert to drive to work, no way Im taking the top down!

Also the fog is still heavy here, like really heavy.

Now 5.6c
Feels like 3.2c

Ive only had mine 2 weeks, Ive had the top down but not a whole lot, cant wait for summer!

Mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT vert
It's a convertible! Top's down unless it's raining or snowing! (or maybe 40 degrees)

Drove to work yesterday, 5 degrees outside, but sunny. Seat heater on full, heater turned up, leather jacket on. Did pop on my woollen cap though. If it gets a bit colder I might even break out the gloves.

As my wife says, let's put the lid down! :) Love your enthusiasm! And your darling to. cheers:thumbsup:
Sponsored