Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Yellow 2015 GT

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Interesting. Especially for OK. Thankfully we don't have laws like that, yet. Lol
I know this is two years old but wanted to say you might want to check the law here in PA.

Last time I looked long guns needed to be unloaded in the passenger compartment. I believe you can store the mag in a pouch on the stock or just have it right near the gun but can't have rounds loaded in the gun.

Came here to see the mount he used since I now have my own GT but didn't at the time he posted it. Thinking about putting one of my budget AR's back there like he did.

-Emt1581

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone else attempted this?

I looked it up and found the kit for $80 shipped on ebay. When I went out to look at my car, the piece of metal he shows his bracket mounted to is curved out. Not sure how easy of an install it is.

Thanks

-Emt1581

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
Has anyone else attempted this?

I looked it up and found the kit for $80 shipped on ebay. When I went out to look at my car, the piece of metal he shows his bracket mounted to is curved out. Not sure how easy of an install it is.

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link to the eBay posting?

Sponsored

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Link to the eBay posting?
Look at the rack B Gordon posted to Amazon and search ebay for it.

He doesn't seem to be here anymore but from the pic he showed it looks like he either bent the mount or just turned the bar that the rifle attaches to 90 degrees so it mounted to the metal behind the seats rather than the roof of the trunk.

-Emt1581

M151A2

Skinny old dude
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Emmett
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Only safe Sally's and folks that live in near "commie" states (grin) carry unloaded weapons!
Nice rig though. I guess I'm lazy, I keep a handgun, very much loaded, in the center console and if I go long gunning, I take the pick-up.

stangg172016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang
Only safe Sally's and folks that live in near "commie" states (grin) carry unloaded weapons!
Nice rig though. I guess I'm lazy, I keep a handgun, very much loaded, in the center console and if I go long gunning, I take the pick-up.
I don't understand why someone would carry unloaded.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't understand why someone would carry unloaded.
The law I suspect, that's how it is here in PA. Can't have a loaded long gun.

As Brando pointed out, the pistol AR circumvents the law.

-Emt1581

Sponsored

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need yourself a pistolized AR, my man. Carry loaded with your CCW, no worries.

Here's my car "pistol"-
Nice setup! I was going to pull the trigger on a PSA Marauder kit but with the SHUSH act passing soon....and it better pass!!!....I'd rather have one with a threaded barrel to screw a can on.

I'll probably grab one of their 10.5" kits for $340 shipped in the near future to build up one of my Anderson lowers.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

-Emt1581

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Nice setup! I was going to pull the trigger on a PSA Marauder kit but with the SHUSH act passing soon....and it better pass!!!....I'd rather have one with a threaded barrel to screw a can on.

I'll probably grab one of their 10.5" kits for $340 shipped in the near future to build up one of my Anderson lowers.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

-Emt1581
My pleasure, sir. Fingers crossed for SHUSH as well. I need a can or four in my life.

Pistol is a hardened arms complete in .300BLK and she runs great. My MK18ish build.

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My pleasure, sir. Fingers crossed for SHUSH as well. I need a can or four in my life.

Pistol is a hardened arms complete in .300BLK and she runs great. My MK18ish build.
I already have an Outback II. But yeah, if it passes, back up a truck!! Because the next round of anti's will have a massive hard-on for anything more than a sharp stick!

As we say over on ARF.com.... Salad days!!

-Emt1581
Sponsored