Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

Miadhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang EcoBoost
These look great! I love that they can match the pace of the taillights. Would be an easy buy from me.
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
bump. i NEED THESE!!!!

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting...now can you setup the sequence on E lights like you can with the tails?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Hope these come out before i'm to old to drive:shrug:
Let's see... how old are you?

Shot a lot of media this week, and we've got a GT350R coming in next week as well! Lots to come, though we are still in progress at the moment. Thanks again for your patience everyone.

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Shot a lot of media this week, and we've got a GT350R coming in next week as well! Lots to come, though we are still in progress at the moment. Thanks again for your patience everyone.
Good to hear. Really looking forward to these. Post a little teaser video, will ya?!

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Let's see... how old are you?

Great news.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
We've spent the majority of this week producing content with the smoked-lens housings installed on an all black GT350R. I'm extremely excited to post some of the images, but our team is still working on them as we speak.

Also..not to derail this thread...the GT350R.....hands down, best Mustang I've ever driven!!

Nick C.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Still no idea on a purchase date?? Killing me with these teases. My car is going in for work in two weeks and someone's lights are going in!! Lol, I hope they're yours

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Still no idea on a purchase date?? Killing me with these teases. My car is going in for work in two weeks and someone's lights are going in!! Lol, I hope they're yours
We are in the final stages leading up to the release, but a date has not been set yet.

Looking forward to posting pictures with this incredible GT350R!

Nick C.

mustang6t9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Fastback, 2015 Mustang V6 coupe
I bought a California Special grill about 2 months ago and have been waiting for the lights to come out. Hoping to only take the bumper cover off once. Not that I'm rushing you, but please soon.

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
I bought a California Special grill about 2 months ago and have been waiting for the lights to come out. Hoping to only take the bumper cover off once. Not that I'm rushing you, but please soon.

I know similar products can be installed without removing the front bumper - either from underneath or through the fender well. Just something to consider, I'm sure you want to get that grille installed!

Perhaps Nick can chime in on the feasibility of this.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I know similar products can be installed without removing the front bumper - either from underneath or through the fender well. Just something to consider, I'm sure you want to get that grille installed!

Perhaps Nick can chime in on the feasibility of this.
We didn't do ourselves any favors install time-wise by bringing in a GT350R. I forgot to tell our engineering team about the extra oil/trans/diff coolers :lol:

It should be much easier on the other trim levels that don't have these extra cooling systems. It's possible you may be able to access it from the fenderlining, but it would be easier to remove the bumper and install them IMO

Nick C.

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
We didn't do ourselves any favors install time-wise by bringing in a GT350R. I forgot to tell our engineering team about the extra oil/trans/diff coolers :lol:

It should be much easier on the other trim levels that don't have these extra cooling systems. It's possible you may be able to access it from the fenderlining, but it would be easier to remove the bumper and install them IMO

Nick C.
Darn, won't be buying these if I have to take the bumper off. Will have to wait and see if there is a better way
Sponsored