Sponsored

Any Interest In a Compact Spare for Brembo Equipped Cars?

Would you be interested in a compact spare that clears front and rear Brembo's?

• Total voters

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I'm honestly not interested at anywhere over about $350 shipped for the whole kit.
Sponsored

Artill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual Guard GT convertible
I am really uneasy driving without a spare. This is far more expensive than i hoped, and being in the UK there is shipping and a lot of tax to pay as well, but i have ordered one. Once paid for i will forget what it cost, but will have confidence in completing any long journey. I understand they want to recover the developement cost, and maybe they will get cheaper, but if no one buys one now that will never happen. If the price angers you, aim the anger at Ford who should have developed this, and fitted instead of the tin of goo.

genie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP AT MY2017 ver EU
These will be offered worldwide, We understand the EU dilemma and know this will be a big market for this item as well as the U.S.
-Benny
Hi Benny,
Will this spare tire be fitted to 6 piston Brembo brakes?
I would also like to buy it.

drorr86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I am really uneasy driving without a spare. This is far more expensive than i hoped, and being in the UK there is shipping and a lot of tax to pay as well, but i have ordered one. Once paid for i will forget what it cost, but will have confidence in completing any long journey. I understand they want to recover the developement cost, and maybe they will get cheaper, but if no one buys one now that will never happen. If the price angers you, aim the anger at Ford who should have developed this, and fitted instead of the tin of goo.
We appreciate your support

Sponsored

drorr86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
We are currently running a memorial day sale through the end of the month on all items, spare included. Be sure to take advantage of the holiday promotional event.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
We are currently running a memorial day sale through the end of the month on all items, spare included. Be sure to take advantage of the holiday promotional event.
I messaged you on Facebook and am waiting for the word that this will fit GT350 Brembo brakes. I would like to take advantage of the sale but will need to know it fits first.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered mine! I am very happy to report the customer service I received was top notch. Not only will this fit GT350 brakes, I was told they could get me the proper height tire to match my 305/35/19 MPSS.

Now, if I only didn't just fill my spare tire hole lol

34770684266_7535a1ab24_k.jpg

It's OK though, I'd rather be able to throw this in the trunk on long trips like the one to the American Muscle show I'll be going to in August.

Jaime

Last edited:

antijam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cabriolet
This is certainly pretty expensive for a spare wheel and tyre. I'm also uneasy about driving without one but at the quoted price - plus delivery - this comes out at £500 in the UK. On top of this it is presumably subject to 4.5% MFN tax and 20% VAT!

Did the supplier provide any more data on the wheel and tyre apart from the 19" diameter, such as wheel width and ET, tyre size, speed and load rating and manufacturer and whether replacements would be readily available in the UK?

Sponsored

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
I am really uneasy driving without a spare. This is far more expensive than i hoped, and being in the UK there is shipping and a lot of tax to pay as well, but i have ordered one.
If I may - how much all in? (I didn't think this other company shipped to UK)

John

drorr86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This is certainly pretty expensive for a spare wheel and tyre. I'm also uneasy about driving without one but at the quoted price - plus delivery - this comes out at £500 in the UK. On top of this it is presumably subject to 4.5% MFN tax and 20% VAT!

Did the supplier provide any more data on the wheel and tyre apart from the 19" diameter, such as wheel width and ET, tyre size, speed and load rating and manufacturer and whether replacements would be readily available in the UK?
The rim is 19x5.5" and the tire is a 175/60r19. The wheel will have a disclaimer of a 50mph rating like most spare tires. However this tire is not a "donut" spare, its an actual road tire and will do highway speeds and can cover long distances as needed. We are working on getting a marketing material made at this point. We are going to put out a video with 4 of these on a mustang being thrashed on showing the abuse the tire and rim can handle. We understand the taxes for imported items can be very steep and that is out of our control.

Last edited:

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
Benny, this company is a lagit company right, we won't be scammed and ripped off with this spare tire deal for the PP cars, I'm buying a 2018 PP, auto car when they come out and don't want to get ripped off, Thanks , I'm originally from West Babylon, New York, Thanks for your help-Tonyd1

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny, this company is a lagit company right, we won't be scammed and ripped off with this spare tire deal for the PP cars, I'm buying a 2018 PP, auto car when they come out and don't want to get ripped off, Thanks , I'm originally from West Babylon, New York, Thanks for your help-Tonyd1
Absolutely Tony, The company who is orchestrating the production of these wheels forwarded me Derek's (drorr86) information and confirmed they are an authorized U.S dealer for this product.

Rest assure,
-Benny
Sponsored