• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MAD COYOTE MUSTANG CLUB - the World's 1st Dedicated RHD Modified S550 Mustang Club

MAD COYOTE MC

Mad Coyote Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mad-coyote.com
Vehicle(s)
ALL MODIFIED RHD S550 MUSTANGS!
The World’s 1st Club for RHD Modified S550 Mustangs

Newly Formed but Over 50 Years in the Making…

WE WANT YOU!

Our Mission

To promote, share and celebrate modified right-hand drive S550 Mustangs worldwide

Our Ethos

Compare mods, share stories, give advice and wear your MCMC identifier with pride.

That is the heart of MAD COYOTE® MC.

Membership Benefits

Membership to the World's 1st Club for modified Right-Hand Drive S550 Mustangs

Your Mustang Listed on the Worldwide MCMC Registry

Certificate of Membership

Receive 2 x Mad Coyote® MC Identifier Decals with your personal 3-digit number

First 25 founding members receive exclusive MAD COYOTE® MC Pack Leader Identifiers

Dedicated Member Website at www.mad-coyote.com

Receive your Mod Rating on the MAD COYOTE® MC Registry to share with other members

10% Club Discount on MAD COYOTE® MC Accessories & Merchandise

Access to MAD COYOTE® MC Facebook Group + MUCH MORE

To find our more visit our website:

www.mad-coyote.com
MCFacebookB.jpg
MCMCBlue.jpg
Sponsored

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
GT 6MT, Falcon FGX XR6 Ute & Focus ST
Pleased I saw this notification, signed up, hopefully there will be a few meets in the upper north island of NZ

Last edited:

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
So whats the point of this?

Just another club and sticker party?

EDIT: $81 membership fee then $36 a year hahaha :lol: all for some stickers and a 10% discount to an over priced website

We already have Mustang6g, FordForums, FalconForums, Whirlpool, countless facebook groups all free of charge

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Too many ass holes not enough bullets.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Too many ass holes not enough bullets. ��
:lol: you mad that you just wasted money?

I'll rate your build if you want free of charge :thumbsup:

Sponsored

DerekSmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Life is full of choices I guess. Iam not that interested in being part of the mustang owners club in NZ. I did a five year full restomod on a 80s euro icon and found my paid membership to a particular car club in the UK paid for itself hands down opening channels of communication and assistance that would not have happend without paid membership. Made a lot of good friendships in the process, all through private offline communication.
Some car clubs, like forums and face book are full of trolls. If I don't like this one it's not the end of the world, less than an hours wages or a dinner. No big deal.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Life is full of choices I guess. Iam not that interested in being part of the mustang owners club in NZ. I did a five year full restomod on a 80s euro icon and found my paid membership to a particular car club in the UK paid for itself hands down opening channels of communication and assistance that would not have happend without paid membership. Made a lot of good friendships in the process, all through private offline communication.
Some car clubs, like forums and face book are full of trolls. If I don't like this one it's not the end of the world, less than an hours wages or a dinner. No big deal.
$81p/h would that classify you as the big dog?

#iamthebigdog