Sponsored

Wrecked

Schredder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 shelby gt 350
Well it's only been a year . But some asshole crossed the center line going 50 and hit me in the front drives side fender. I was stopped at a stop sign. No where to go but backwards. I will tell you all this is a safe car. So be happy. I was only slightly injured. The car will be totaled. My car got knocked backward 70 feet into the ditch. I really loved car. I'm going to sit here and sulk in depression for a while. Maybe I'll get another one . R.I.P 2017 triple yellow. 2,200 miles on the odometer . So sad :( Thankyou all , BYE JOHN
Sponsored

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Damn man, that sucks.
Push the insurance to get the most for your car!
The sun will shine again, get back in the saddle soon.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Sorry to hear about such an unfortunate incident. Important thing is that you came out of it relatively unhurt.

Sponsored

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Very sorry to hear this. But remember its just a car. Its very important to remember you got out alive.

Also, got any pictures - just curious?

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
You uninjured and car declared total is the silver lining to it. Glad you're ok.

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Sorry to hear about the car. Thankfully you are okay.

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Sure sorry for your loss, but sounds like you were protected well from what could've been a very tragic outcome. Glad you suffered only minor injury ....truly blessed! A relatively rarer color and only 2,200 mi. ....sure does suck! However, after reading through your prior posts
I can clearly see you are a real "car guy" and really loved the car. Don't let this shake you from your passion! I hope you have it replaced soon and I'll expect to see you happily back here
:thumbsup:

Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I cannot easily picture what happened. Was this a 4-way stop? How did the other car fail to notice a Triple Yellow ?

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
How did the other car fail to notice a Triple Yellow ?
It doesn't matter how loud your pipes are or how bright your car is, there's bound to be some moron who's too busy doing something other than driving while behind the wheel.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Sorry to hear about the accident but real happy you are not hurt.

Im sure you have heard many times already, cars can be replaced but you cant.

I did notice you had a 3X yellow car and if you are in the market for another yellow, let me know. My garage queen 3x yellow, is for sale. 8K miles only with lots of upgrades.

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
So sorry to hear about your accident. Glad to hear you were not seriously injured.
Now your battle starts with the insurance company, since from your description it’s an at fault accident not yours, dealing with his insurance company may become difficult getting full replacement cost on your car, you may need your carrier to step in and help, especially if you had better coverage. Get a copy of the police report as soon as you can.
Good luck and again sorry for your loss, but happy to hear you walked away from it!
Sponsored