Original Code: 726-32-01: xxxx x0xx xx

Change to: 726-32-01: xxxx x1xx xx

Last edited:

DeZypher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoStang
yeah i did that. here's a video of what i did.

when i click write all the car lights blinks and am i suppose to cycle it off/on?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
You have to change the digit from 0 to 1. In the video you changed from 1 to 0. And yes, you have to cycle it on/off.

DeZypher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoStang
oh snap. i uploaded the wrong one. but yeah that's exactly what i do (change the 0 into 1 on another video) but nothing happens.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Strange... Did you press "write" after changing the digit to 1 and did you cycle on/off? Did you check to see if the value has indeed changed to 1 afterwards? Also, did you by any chance changed any other digit on that block? You only need to change this particular one, nothing else.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Found this on a ford fusion forum... It says that it may only work with memory seats/mirror function but Ive seen on another forum to leave C as it is if you don't have it (FC)

REVERSE DIP AND AUTOFOLD SIDE MIRRORS
- Requires Motorized Mirrors to be installed.

IPC
720-02-01: xxxx Fxxx xx

DDM and PDM
740/1-03-01: F800 xx
740/1-12-01: FCxx
740/1-13-01: FCxx

Go into Mirror Settings under Vehicle in IPC to turn both these features on after changing code.

To Use Reverse Side Mirror Dip:
Before shifting into reverse, select the mirror you want by pressing the left or right mirror control button. Then shift to reverse, it should dip.
Can anyone confirm this working? I have a GT Premium Cali Package and has the memory package of seats and mirrors.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I don't have the 740 module. I guess this particular module has something to do with the seat and mirror memory feature?

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
Going to start messing around with this later today. Have a battery charger and have read through all 137 pages of this thread. I've got a list of tweaks I'm planning on making, post # and page # but would love to hear from the rest of you which modifications are your favorites.

Once I get to play with the program a bit I'll be sure to share the info I collected from this thread in hopes of paying it forward. Huge thanks to all who have put so much work into this.

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
So my car has 325/30/19s on the back and my speedometer is 3-4 mph too fast now. what code do I have to change and what do I change it to to correct this. Thanks!

Sponsored

realswiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roman
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hi fellow Mustang enthusiasts.

I will be getting my Mustang in November as it is getting shipped from South Carolina to Switzerland these weeks. As for Switzerland a few tweaks are necessary I have done some research and found this awesome thread.

Thanks to the awesome work already accomplished by everybody so far I will be able to tweak most necessary as well as some convenience features with FORScan myself instead of having to pay significant money for the installation of additional modules (e.g. sequential rear turn signals) or some unplugging (e.g. NA position lights). One thing so far I am not entirely sure about is the proper country code to set in APIM 7D0-02-01.

Based on 2 letter international country codes and an ASCII table "translating" the country code to HEX I think the following ones are my best guesses, but maybe another Swiss or anybody else could either confirm the correct country code for Switzerland or share their respective country code.

At the moment I can not yet test it myself, as I have not received the car yet, nor the MX BT module for FORScan.

APIM 7D0-02-01 **** xxxx xxxx

CH 4348 (Switzerland)
EU 4555 (Europe)

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Anyone know what to change for the side traffic mirrors? I did an auto swap and used a premium pack as built but I have a base pp and I'm getting an error message for the side mirrors.

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Best bet is to find the as-built for a base auto.
If I use a base auto then my performance pack center gauges won't work, and since there is not a performance pack auto base, I used the 50th anniversary that was the closest.
Sponsored