AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
In preperation for Hurricane Irma, we were closed today and will be closed tommorow Sept 8. We are located in what seems to be its direct path. This will allow our staff to prepare and ready their homes and families for this hurricane. We hope to be back in the shop with minimal damages early on next week and providing our as usual customer service and support. Any pending orders will unfortunately not be shipped until we return. We hope everyone understands. We will be replying to emails on a limited basis as power and internet connection allow in the coming days. So please bare with us if we are slow to respond...

We will keep everyone updated as best we can about our operating hours as the storm approaches and passes.

For our Florida Customer please stay safe...
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Along with Facebook, and my email, I will be checking on here as best I can to answer any possible questions or concerns.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Finally got power back at the ship and we are back in the shop and working as fast as we can to get any pending orders out. Please bare with us as we catch up.