Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
it like it's stolen
Borla XR-1 Tuner 2015-2017 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L

The XR-1® Tuner represents the latest technology in vehicle performance electronics and is engineered to improve Torque and Horsepower in turbocharged cars. It features a fast 48 Mega Hertz processor and SMD construction for best resistance to shake and vibration conditions as well as improved EM and RF performance. Each XR-1® Tuner application has been tuned and tested to enhance your vehicle’s driving dynamics, while keeping OEM protections and drivability intact. The software is specifically tuned for, and the hardware is designated for each vehicle to provide maximum benefit. The XR-1® Tuner allows the engine to produce up to 70 Foot Pound of Torque and 40 Horsepower more than stock. It is very easy to install the XR-1® Tuner, since it has been designed as a plug and play device, it can be installed in 10 to 15 Minutes in most applications. It is also quick and easy to disable the device; simply plug in a by-pass connector to return to factory power level. You can plug in at the track, unplug for the street. Its stealth design leaves no trace in ECU flash memory and it is not affected by dealer updates to the ECU.

Feel free to contact me for 6G Member Rates
2015-17 Ecoboost mustang Borla tunner.jpg
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
48mhz processor........That's so 1994.
EM? I believe that should read EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
Truthfully, fast processor speeds aren't necessary for that application anyhow, but as an RF engineer I just couldn't contain myself....Sorry.

OP
OP
Rob@Evolution

Rob@Evolution

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
it like it's stolen
48mhz processor........That's so 1994.
EM? I believe that should read EMI. (Electro Magnetic Interference)
Truthfully, fast processor speeds aren't necessary for that application anyhow, but as an RF engineer I just couldn't contain myself....Sorry.
All good ...I'll be sure to pass your input along to Borla to ensure that they get out of the 90's
Sponsored