Individual Throttle Bodies

khannected

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sohaib
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT
There's a lot of focus on power adders on these forums. Superchargers, prochargers, turbos, intake manifolds, etc. I recently read an article about a race build where they focused on throttle response instead of the amount of power. Seemed interesting because as fun as big power is, its appealing to think about super fast throttle response and focusing on learning the cars capabilities. Plus it looks extremely cool IMO.

Anyone have any experience with ITB's?
Sponsored

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
There's a lot of focus on power adders on these forums. Superchargers, prochargers, turbos, intake manifolds, etc. I recently read an article about a race build where they focused on throttle response instead of the amount of power. Seemed interesting because as fun as big power is, its appealing to think about super fast throttle response and focusing on learning the cars capabilities. Plus it looks extremely cool IMO.

Anyone have any experience with ITB's?
Borla makes a kit.

http://www.borlainduction.com/200126-v8-kit-ford-coyote-vertical-stacks.html

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I remember trying to get multiple Webber’s synced only to well. As the linkages get worn they would require small adjustments weekly!

Looks fantastic. Great if you are building a weekend toy cobra with coyote power, but on a mile munching GT these are going to drive you nuts. Especially once they are hidden under an air box so you can’t even revel in their beauty.

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT