Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Hay mate what type ?
Hp gains ?
Do you need a tune for this ?
Were to get it?
Great idea but need some questions answered if you have time.:clap2:
It's called race gas fuel concentrade. Can get it off of Summit racing. For a 32oz bottle it's about 30 bucks plus shipping. Yes you will need a tune. add the can to a full tank of 93 and it equals out to about 97 octane. Which is higher than e30 on 93 octane wise. Doesn't stress the fuel system like e30 because it's not ethanol based. Talk with your tuner see what they say.
Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
How often do you run that? $30 per tank is expensive. As long as you use a calculator, mixing is easy peasy. I did it for 1.5 years without any problems.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
How often do you run that? $30 per tank is expensive. As long as you use a calculator, mixing is easy peasy. I did it for 1.5 years without any problems.
Not done it yet. Spoke with Tune+ about it because I wanted an option other than e30 since I did not have a fuel system. I agree it is expensive, but I like the idea of a little more power and less stress on the fuel system.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I dont understand why anyone that wants to hop up and Ecoboost and go fast dosent just go to E85 right away. I bought my kit from speed performance and I believe it was 1k, then just do a boost a pump or a better in tank pump and your done. I even converted my Subaru Legacy GT to E85 after having a Cobb tune on it within a week, could not deal with watching it knock, the Subaru was much easier, injectors and an in tank pump.

BTW, going 11s on street tires and stock block was easy, you just need a lot of octane to make the power to do it. 10s was a bit harder though, you need a lot of power and good traction to do that. IMO

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
I dont understand why anyone that wants to hop up and Ecoboost and go fast dosent just go to E85 right away. I bought my kit from speed performance and I believe it was 1k, then just do a boost a pump or a better in tank pump and your done. I even converted my Subaru Legacy GT to E85 after having a Cobb tune on it within a week, could not deal with watching it knock, the Subaru was much easier, injectors and an in tank pump.

BTW, going 11s on street tires and stock block was easy, you just need a lot of octane to make the power to do it. 10s was a bit harder though, you need a lot of power and good traction to do that. IMO
Could you give a run down on what you done to achieve fast 1/4 mile..mod wise?

Sponsored

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Could you give a run down on what you done to achieve fast 1/4 mile..mod wise?
My mods are similar to everyone else, intake, spark plugs, catch can, catted downpipe and exhaust. I ran stock turbo, the Vargas turbo and now a big turbo. I ran 91 octane, 93 octane, 50 % race fuel, 100% race fuel, and now E85. I ran 10s with a stock engine, and now have a built engine and have ran 10.19 at 133 mph, ive been down a long road with the car. But in the end, my mod list is very basic and simple, its all in the tune , the turbo, and the fuel.

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
My mods are similar to everyone else, intake, spark plugs, catch can, catted downpipe and exhaust. I ran stock turbo, the Vargas turbo and now a big turbo. I ran 91 octane, 93 octane, 50 % race fuel, 100% race fuel, and now E85. I ran 10s with a stock engine, and now have a built engine and have ran 10.19 at 133 mph, ive been down a long road with the car. But in the end, my mod list is very basic and simple, its all in the tune , the turbo, and the fuel.
Nice..

Not that far off from your set up v2 turbo set up on e40 tune . How and what model In tank pump upgrade did you install.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Why did you go from Vargas to big turbo? Just not enough power ? And what were you running to get 11's with a lund racing tune? Sounds awesome.
Sponsored