Sponsored

Daily Chat Topic Europe

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
You may want to consider doing that straight away. It'll save you an endless amount of waiting and annoyance.
In the first instance, Ford assist would only take me to the nearest Ford dealer, and after 5 hrs waiting by the side of the road on Firday, I was happy just to go with the flow.

Until I know whats wrong with it, ill obviously hold off with judgement. I dont think the problem is actually with the clutch (plate), but more likely an ancillary component such as the release bearing. So in the end I will have to wait and see what actually needs replacing, and who they want to pay for it!!

If it turns out I am on the hook for the €€€, and theres a massive lead-time for OEM items, then itll be going straight down to Modustang for a MacLeod or similar.

:)
Sponsored

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
[MENTION=21204]kapiteinlangzaam[/MENTION], you do wanna ask about which flywheel comes with the kit. Alu vs. Steel etc. But I've no doubt Modurstang's price per hour will be cheaper than Ford's for the work...

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
So today I got given a pretty shitty 2 options from Ford.

1) They take my car back to NL and fix in NL, but it can take 3-5 weeks to get it there. Thats 3-5 weeks of the car just sitting in the UK with no diagnosis.

or

2) Fix the car in the UK, and then its at my expense to get it back to NL.

I chose option 2 and the dealer in the UK started removing the box today. Hopefully a diagnosis by tomorrow.

+

I already had someone at Ford NL telling me as a blanket answer (before any diagnosis or research) that they absolutely will not be covering the repair under warranty because of the tuning on the engine. I tried to educate them a little on European consumer law, but it was falling on deaf ears.

I see a lawyer in my future very shortly :(

These are great cars, but Ford (generally) treat you like sh*t no matter how much money you spend with them.

Bazzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Dropped my car off at the dealer for this freakin' a/c issue. They told me that they will keep it for 3 days. It seems that they will replace the whole air box. I asked them to take a note of the part numbers they will install.

:(

picture.jpg

GTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
So I just got my car back from the dealer, after having my evaporator replaced. The A/C works great, but most important they did a great job removing and putting back the dash. Really satisfied with their work. :thumbsup:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
It seems perfect - at least for the time being. I took it for a long ride and there are no rattles at all. They assured me that I will have no problems. I hope it will stay that way on the long run.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
My clear tail lights for sale

I am thinking to get a set of modified red tail lights with the sequential turn signal function from a friend in Poland... To do that I need to sell my clear tail lights. They are in absolutely perfect condition, as good as new. Would anyone be interested in buying them? I am asking 1200 euros for the set. The price includes shipping in Europe, for shipping to the US the buyer pays shipping costs. Payment can be made either through PayPal or Revolut.

Please note: I will order the modified red tail lights as soon as I find a buyer for my clear ones, so they will be available as soon as I put the new ones on the car.

PM me if interested. Thanks

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I am thinking to get a set of modified red tail lights with the sequential turn signal function from a friend in Poland... To do that I need to sell my clear tail lights. They are in absolutely perfect condition, as good as new. Would anyone be interested in buying them? I am asking 1200 euros for the set. The price includes shipping in Europe, for shipping to the US the buyer pays shipping costs. Payment can be made either through PayPal or Revolut.

Please note: I will order the modified red tail lights as soon as I find a buyer for my clear ones, so they will be available as soon as I put the new ones on the car.

PM me if interested. Thanks
You might wanna go with this to the US section. In one of the classifieds of the exterior mods, no doubt you'll be able to find a buyer! There's always guys over there that want white lights. But to be honest, you might wanna reconsider the price as the white lights from Ford are much cheaper (unlike the red ones) :)
Sponsored