NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Not sure when or where but I noticed today the passenger side was gone! :(
What are the chances they’ll sell me just one?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Well, I originally bought these through AM, however, I reached out to Cervinis directly. I got a response back first thing Monday morning. I explained to them that I wasn’t sure if it just came off (highly unlikely after having to pull off the driver side myself) or it was stolen. They asked several questions and after providing them with all the info, they decided to not only replace the missing one but send a complete new set.... AT NO COST TO ME!!!!!
I did not expect them to even entertain the idea of selling me just one. Cervinis has truly went above and beyond for me, what great customer service! Thanks Kelly

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Well, I originally bought these through AM, however, I reached out to Cervinis directly. I got a response back first thing Monday morning. I explained to them that I wasn’t sure if it just came off (highly unlikely after having to pull off the driver side myself) or it was stolen. They asked several questions and after providing them with all the info, they decided to not only replace the missing one but send a complete new set.... AT NO COST TO ME!!!!!
I did not expect them to even entertain the idea of selling me just one. Cervinis has truly went above and beyond for me, what great customer service! Thanks Kelly
Glad to hear! Cervini's is a pretty stand up company, imo.

offcamber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic GT - Premium/PP
Glad to hear that they stepped up.
Great service!
Make sure to use Marine Sealant this time.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Good to hear. There is a reason that they have been around for literally ever.
Sponsored