Sponsored

ESE turn off via ForScan finally last post

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 - Oxford White
only way you can prove its off is to connect volt meter to a door speaker turn radio off then run the car hard. ESE adds exhaust noise to cabin
:doh:

master of not answering questions lol
Sponsored

OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17GT350AG/BS-MGW/UPR/ABLIP
Ok, I think it worked, so next ? is prove it.

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok, I think it worked, so next ? is prove it.
Negative. Tried all variations of the inputs in FORSCAN and still have the static. I took a video of what it sounds like, will post after work.

OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think your static is ESE it only comes on during heavy engine use. That's why I said I think it worked, because when I'm on the throttle I'm not paying attention to my speakers.

Sponsored

OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So have you added after market amps or any mods? If not then take to dealer than sounds like alternator noise.

If did you mode the system disconnect them, if it goes away you know something wrong with addons.
Yes.. the system I have is completely revamped aside from the headunit. That said, I had the same noise with the factory system just at a lower frequency since there was less power being pushed to the speakers. Now with the aftermarket amp and Morrel speakers, its much more pronounced because of the amount of power going to them has increased.

It's not alternator noise. It happens when the ACC is on with the engine off. It's not the OEM amp because I've bypassed that before and it's still present. The sound is coming from the ACM because with the speakers disconnected from the headunit but powered on, I'm not getting any feedback. I checked all the connections that I could, that could possibly be causing a ground-loop but all of them have been pretty clean connections.

My last and only option is the ESE causing it. which, on my 2017 GT350 was not turned off when the ANC signals were disconnected at the AMP.

:frusty:

OP
OP

cking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One last test to prove not ESE open a door or trunk lid that disables it.
Sponsored