robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Roush spoiler, right? Looks great!
No, the roush spoiler does not have the cut out for the 3rd brake light. That makes it fit on coupes only. I tried to contact Roush so that I could see if they would ever make one for convertibles and I got totally sloughed off.

I found this one on american muscle after a lot of searching. It's sort of confusing the way it is labeled, but hey, it works, and now I have the exact spoiler I was looking for since I bought my car!
Sponsored

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Awesome Look !

I love the look!

The sound is awesome! Bordering on too loud, which is perfect. The sound is more high-pitched than I thought it would be, but I love hearing it cackling off of buildings when I'm driving around a down-town area. Can't wait to take it into San Francisco. The heart of the tree hugger empire.
Yeah scare the heck out of those tree huggers with the exhaust and tell them you want to help melt some ice caps so they could get some awesome waves to surf on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
No, the roush spoiler does not have the cut out for the 3rd brake light. That makes it fit on coupes only. I tried to contact Roush so that I could see if they would ever make one for convertibles and I got totally sloughed off.

I found this one on american muscle after a lot of searching. It's sort of confusing the way it is labeled, but hey, it works, and now I have the exact spoiler I was looking for since I bought my car!
Can you link the one you bought? I can find it! :shrug:

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Wow Kudo's to you for figuring that out! I thought that was a stock replacement spoiler that I already have.

I really like to look of it on your car, think its my favorite. Only problem is the holes from my stock spoiler. Get a metal flake car re sprayed makes me nervous. lol

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Yep, that's why I was glad that the performance pack does not come with a spoiler. If you get one that goes on the top, the steeda q series looks the best I think.

OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
just ordered Raxiom 4th brake light, AM light tint kit for entire vehicle, steeda heel toe gas pedal, and e85 tune from bama. I'm very excited for all of it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
robertwsimpson

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
So, yesterday I worked on some things that have been nagging me
1. I dropped some bits in the trunk that I was pretty sure had fallen below the rear seat. I don't know why, but I was nervous to take the seat out. I did it and it was super easy, no tools required. found the bits in about 5 seconds. They had been rattling around annoying the crud out of me. Problem solved.
2. Wash - first time in at least a month. She was very dirty. Now she is very clean.
3. for a while, I've been thinking I had a vacuum leak. I haven't gotten a check engine light, so I didn't think it was a big deal. It's been surging though and when I cold start, it was sitting at 1500 RPM for about 10 seconds, which I'm sure my neighbors loved. Anyway, I took my intake off and found this:
IMG_2939.JPG

I've never seen anything like this... especially can't imagine enough pressure being applied with a normal worm clamp to do something like this. I've been wanting to swap out the intake for a different one anyway, so now I have an excuse.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
So, yesterday I worked on some things that have been nagging me
1. I dropped some bits in the trunk that I was pretty sure had fallen below the rear seat. I don't know why, but I was nervous to take the seat out. I did it and it was super easy, no tools required. found the bits in about 5 seconds. They had been rattling around annoying the crud out of me. Problem solved.
2. Wash - first time in at least a month. She was very dirty. Now she is very clean.
3. for a while, I've been thinking I had a vacuum leak. I haven't gotten a check engine light, so I didn't think it was a big deal. It's been surging though and when I cold start, it was sitting at 1500 RPM for about 10 seconds, which I'm sure my neighbors loved. Anyway, I took my intake off and found this:
IMG_2939.JPG

I've never seen anything like this... especially can't imagine enough pressure being applied with a normal worm clamp to do something like this. I've been wanting to swap out the intake for a different one anyway, so now I have an excuse.
Which brand are you looking at? If I had to do it over I'd go with a panel filter, cut the resonator off the stock box, and get a Velossa big mouth.

Might not even bother with the big mouth. lol

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
How's that Whipple? :)
Sponsored