CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
A big shout out +1 for BWG. Their staff was extremely helpful. Shipping was fast and packaged very well. My installer said the kit was very professional and a quality kit. Thank you for all of your help. Narrow gloss black stripes with Silver metallic pin stripes.
stang3m.jpg
stang1m.jpg
stang2m.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
A big shout out +1 for BWG. Their staff was extremely helpful. Shipping was fast and packaged very well. My installer said the kit was very professional and a quality kit. Thank you for all of your help. Narrow gloss black stripes with Silver metallic pin stripes.
Thanks for your purchase and posting pics!!

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Big Worm. Looking for this faded digital in Red for my 15 Stang ! Any leads??
Unfortunately anything with a fade takes a different manufacturing process. For a high quality product it takes a very expensive machine (around $100k) that has limited ability (mostly just a black to gray fade). Sign companies that have printers that can print on clear might be able to make something like that, but it would fade out in a year or two.

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Looks great! I'm hoping to get a set of gloss black with red pin stripes for my Magnetic GT sometime in the future. Kinda want to drive from Austin to their shop to have them do the install though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CEHollier

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! I'm hoping to get a set of gloss black with red pin stripes for my Magnetic GT sometime in the future. Kinda want to drive from Austin to their shop to have them do the install though.
Austin to Fort Worth wouldn't be too bad. Baton rouge to Fort Worth = road trip. Wish I was closer.

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Quick question for Big Worm -

I've got a 16 GT with a GT350 track pack spoiler and rear bumper. Stock GT front bumper. Which kit would I order?

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Quick question for Big Worm -

I've got a 16 GT with a GT350 track pack spoiler and rear bumper. Stock GT front bumper. Which kit would I order?
Select the "Ford GT350 Track Pack Spoiler" option on any of the 2015-17 Mustang full length kits. Do not get a GT350 kit, since the front bumper and hood would not fit.

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Austin to Fort Worth wouldn't be too bad. Baton rouge to Fort Worth = road trip. Wish I was closer.
Your installer did a great job on the install. We have had several people from Louisiana visit us over the years, at least 3 this year so far.

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good, let us know when you want to drive to Fort Worth. We are just north of downtown, so lots of stuff to do around us. Stripes only take us about 3 hours. We have a waiting area or Uber can pick you up if want to do something else while we are installing.

Sponsored

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Beautiful Stripes

Thanks for your purchase and posting pics!!
David...you have just the stripes I am looking for. There are 2 projects ahead of your...then stripes.

Is there an install kit for those of us who may not be using an installer? I leave near philly, and not aware of any local installers.

Thanks

CVCashmere

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
David...you have just the stripes I am looking for. There are 2 projects ahead of your...then stripes.

Is there an install kit for those of us who may not be using an installer? I leave near philly, and not aware of any local installers.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Everything you need is common garage stuff - masking tape, spray bottle, measuring tape, water and micro fiber towel. We supply the squeegee.

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Are custom colors possible? I would like the same as pictured above, but instead of black, turquoise with the white pin stripes on the outer edges...is that do-able?

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
Are custom colors possible? I would like the same as pictured above, but instead of black, turquoise with the white pin stripes on the outer edges...is that do-able?
Closest thing we can get to turquoise is tiffany blue, which we have in stock from a previous special order.
Sponsored