• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Corsa Sport Catback

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
Selling my Corsa Sport Catback with polished tips. The exhaust is in very good condition and will be taken off the car when I have a local buyer. Despite the picture, the car was actually stored indoors all winter until this past week. Asking $900! Located in Rhode Island.

Sponsored

Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
why removing?

Andr3w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
If you ever decide to ship I'll buy it off you.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
are you selling due to volume level? I have a borla s type that I am selling due to increased in cabin noise....was thinking about switching to the corsa sport or touring as I have heard they are quieter in the cabin area..

Sponsored

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
dam man, should of realized you were selling a corsa exhaust, would have traded you the head unit for this!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
are you selling due to volume level? I have a borla s type that I am selling due to increased in cabin noise....was thinking about switching to the corsa sport or touring as I have heard they are quieter in the cabin area..
My Corsa Sport is dead quiet at cruise and loud when I get on it. Great combo plus zero drone which was a major concern for me as I had an exhaust on another car that droned before and I hated it.

OP
OP
D.Brown

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
As Shelby has stated, there is no drone in the cabin at all. It's a phenomenal exhaust, and there is a reason so many people have Corsa on their GT's. I'm going with AWE because I had their parts on my GTI and loved it. It's sort of a nostalgia thing I guess. They both sound fantastic, I'm just ready for a change and want to give AWE a shot on the Muscle Car platform. I'm also going to be pairing their intake with it as well.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
As Shelby has stated, there is no drone in the cabin at all. It's a phenomenal exhaust, and there is a reason so many people have Corsa on their GT's. I'm going with AWE because I had their parts on my GTI and loved it. It's sort of a nostalgia thing I guess. They both sound fantastic, I'm just ready for a change and want to give AWE a shot on the Muscle Car platform. I'm also going to be pairing their intake with it as well.
thanks for the quick reply...I am going to be talking with my performance shop guy tonite...thinking about adding the borla resonator to my S type...I really like the way it sounds when cruising, etc.. but lots and lots of noise and resonance when pressing on throttle...at highway speeds in a 5th or 6th it is really loud when I want it to be quiet... noise seems to be coming from inside the cabin (all over and by center console) and not from mufflers in back.. trying to identify if there is an install problem or if this system is just loud all the time... I watched the reviews on CJ pony parts and bill is saying it should be stock quiet at 70mph and 2krpm... but that is not the case...

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My Corsa Sport is dead quiet at cruise and loud when I get on it. Great combo plus zero drone which was a major concern for me as I had an exhaust on another car that droned before and I hated it.
thanks... hearing only good things about corsa... just did not expect the borla to have so much engine and cabin noise when on the throttle, even at 30-40mph
Sponsored