• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 CAI (New)

16pandagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Base (Oxford White)
Selling a GT350 intake that I purchased new from a 5.0 owner who was selling them from Texas. Intake has never been installed on my vehicle and am selling in the exact condition that I received it in, was told it was new and it appears to be in that condition. I am located in Southern California for those of you who are local. Price is $180 OBO + shipping at buyers expense.
IMG_8170.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MightyS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oshh Koshhh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Auto [Ow]
will this fit 16 gt? or do i have to get other parts for me to use it? thanks
im very inrested. im local

OP
OP
16pandagt

16pandagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few people have installed it as it, not sure how, maybe they bought a coupler or something because the intake is larger than the stock throttle body. But to get that OEM fit and to gain a little more power, I'd recommend buying the OEM GT350 87mm throttle body ($200 from Americanmuscle.com) and the Blowfish Racing throttle body adapter. I have a 16 GT myself, and planned on going this route with the intake with a new tune. Recently got laid off, so Im selling some things taking up space. I paid $260 for the intake. Since I live in CA, I figured this would be a good option as far as visual inspection goes if I get pulled over by law enforcement since it is an OEM Ford intake. All the aftermarket intakes are not CARB legal as far as I know. Not sure if that matters to you or not. Hope this helps. I see you live in Palm Springs. I used to live in La Quinta. I'll actually be making a trip out there next week. lol.

OP
OP
16pandagt

16pandagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, still available.

Sponsored

kevin_s550

2016 Mustang GT S550 6spd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have one on my GT. If you have a gt tb then you do need a coupler. The intake I got here in Texas almost a year ago, came with it already installed. Got kinda lucky. The guy selling it already had it on. I did have to purchase the gt350 air snorkel, and PCV hose. Got those off MMR website. Pretty cheap. Only thing from there is you have to dremel out some slots for the new air snorkel to slide over the gt snorkel that's attached to the grill. When I bought the snorkel they sent instructions on how to do it. Was pretty easy.

OP
OP
16pandagt

16pandagt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Sponsored