Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Team MMR and its Coyote Powered Pro Mod makes the worlds fastest pass for a Ford Based engine! And to think, all this done with Factory cylinder head castings, valves, followers and lifters sitting atop MMR's billet version of the factory Coyote block!

[ame]
Sponsored

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
whew.....probably some LS1's giving you the run around though huh.

Sponsored

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
How many cubes is that engine? Tall deck or stock? Is that still a factory chassis, or tube?
Just me guessing but probably tall deck 6.0L give or take a tenth in a tube frame.

I am wondering how high you guys are turning it.

Nice job guys! My buddy (an LS guy) owes me lunch because of you. :)
Im curious what your bet was.

And congrats to MMR.

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
Just me guessing but probably tall deck 6.0L give or take a tenth in a tube frame.

I am wondering how high you guys are turning it.

Im curious what your bet was.

And congrats to MMR.
Just that they would run 5s. He is too much of an LS fanboy to admit a coyote could get the job done.

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Just that they would run 5s. He is too much of an LS fanboy to admit a coyote could get the job done.
Not to clutter up the thread but is he aware Mihovetz ran 5's a few years ago with a stock block and heads 4.6 Mod motor? MMR ran 5's not to long after with a sleeved stock 5.4/5.8 block and stock heads? Thats arguably more impressive. They worked with those combinations for years. This billet block is an entirely different beast all together and its no surprise its already in the 5's having only been available for a short time.

amg1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congrats

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
Not to clutter up the thread but is he aware Mihovetz ran 5's a few years ago with a stock block and heads 4.6 Mod motor? MMR ran 5's not to long after with a sleeved stock 5.4/5.8 block and stock heads? Thats arguably more impressive. They worked with those combinations for years. This billet block is an entirely different beast all together and its no surprise its already in the 5's having only been available for a short time.
Lol, that's pretty much what I told him but he wouldn't let it go so I made him put his money where his mouth is... Or in this case where my mouth is. :D
Sponsored