Sponsored

If Your S550 Isn't Your Daily Driver, What Is?

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
I daily a 2008 VW GTI. I got it cheap from a friend...would not recommend lol.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I’ve got a 14. Picked up the pro comp leveling kit. Works great. Fitted with 295/60/20 on fuel mavs
Nice. Any photos?

Only mods on mine are Cquartz Finest ceramic coating, WeatherTech floorliners (IF those are a mods?? lol), and the Flowmaster Outlaw direct fitment muffler. I am kind of wanting to put Ground Force 2" rear drop springs on the rear to level the truck off. Been talking about doing that for over a year now. :headbonk: :crazy:
I was checking out my stock tires today as I was putting air in them and good God, those Goodyear tires are HORRID!!! Less than 2 years old and not even 10,000 miles on the truck and I can see they are starting to crack a bit. I almost always put Zaino tire shine/protectant on them to prevent rot and to look good. As soon as I need new tires, I am going with the B.F. Goodrich T/A KO2's on the stock wheels. I hear nothing but great things about those tires.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I drive 130 miles per day round trip, so the beater car is a Ford Fusion.

I run the Mustang on nice, top-down days to work.

CVCashmere

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
My daily.
2016 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb.
Looks like my 2013 black R/T i had. They look much better than the Ford and Chevy.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Looks like my 2013 black R/T i had. They look much better than the Ford and Chevy.
I agree. I do like the Ford's looks though. Chevy is getting better with the looks. I love the R/T model, but I needed the 4X4 for the winters here, hence the Sport model.
I had a 2005 GoMango Ram Daytona 4X4, rcsb. Awesome truck!

Sponsored

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
picked up a 97 Ranger with 40,000 miles on it for 1200 bucks. No rust (rare for western PA) and seemed like a steal. 4.0L 5-speed manual. Sweet right? Drove it for 2 days and it just died on me. Been chasing an electrical nightmare ever since lol. I hope I have it solved and am waiting on a part to deliver. Fingers crossed. At least I've been able to enjoy my mustang for a few more days before she goes to sleep for winter.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
Nice. Any photos?

Only mods on mine are Cquartz Finest ceramic coating, WeatherTech floorliners (IF those are a mods?? lol), and the Flowmaster Outlaw direct fitment muffler. I am kind of wanting to put Ground Force 2" rear drop springs on the rear to level the truck off. Been talking about doing that for over a year now. :headbonk: :crazy:
I was checking out my stock tires today as I was putting air in them and good God, those Goodyear tires are HORRID!!! Less than 2 years old and not even 10,000 miles on the truck and I can see they are starting to crack a bit. I almost always put Zaino tire shine/protectant on them to prevent rot and to look good. As soon as I need new tires, I am going with the B.F. Goodrich T/A KO2's on the stock wheels. I hear nothing but great things about those tires.
The rear drop springs aren’t a bad idea and then you can stay close to the stock tire sizes. I would have done that if I knew it was an option. Already leveled and don’t feel like taking everything apart again.

I’ve heard good things about the KO2s but they aren’t cheap. I’ve got Cooper SSTs. MT. I’d look at the Falken wild peaks. A friend has mine and loves them plus they are super affordable.

Can’t post pics anymore. Haven’t found an app to use to post since photobucket went south.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I dd a 2013 C6 Vette.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The rear drop springs aren’t a bad idea and then you can stay close to the stock tire sizes. I would have done that if I knew it was an option. Already leveled and don’t feel like taking everything apart again.
I’ve heard good things about the KO2s but they aren’t cheap. I’ve got Cooper SSTs. MT. I’d look at the Falken wild peaks. A friend has mine and loves them plus they are super affordable.
Can’t post pics anymore. Haven’t found an app to use to post since photobucket went south.
Yeah, I think I'm definitely do the 2" drop springs after the winter. I HATE the rake stance, especially on a rcsb.
Then, the next mod would be the KO2's. I have read nothing but excellent things about them and don't mind spending the money for quality products.

Try using FLIKR to post photos. It is what I use and it works great.

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
Nissan Leaf for commute and Jeep Patriot (family car, shopping etc )
I want an f150 though :/, so jealous of you guys with one

abbeynormal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PPGT Magnetic
A 2014 Hyundai Elantra Sport 6 spd manual. Love it. 100k mile warranty.

Last edited: