Shelby car cover

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
He put it up in the classifieds Jeff. Go for it :)
See that there was a dibs on that cover, so I’ll just take mikes and not the other one. If don’t want AA’s I buy both.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
See that there was a dibs on that cover, so I’ll just take mikes and not the other one. If don’t want AA’s I buy both.
who's on third?

I PM'd a little while ago, but havn't heard anything back. This thread has turned into a cluster.

I'm out

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yeah, I’m confused as well. Usually things are sold when buyer posts sold. I don’t mind if I get either but I’ll come thru on both or 1, makes no difference.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Thanks Harry!

PM inbound. I will try to talk you out of doing this because I know you are a collector. If its on the sticker, it should stay with the car. ;)
Tom, just to be clear I actually drive many of my cars but do put some of them away as you had indicated.

Over the last 6 years I have logged some 14,000 miles on my various Boss cars and have over 93,000 on our '69 1/2 SC/Rambler which we have owned for some 21 years now.

Admittedly I have not put on many miles on my GT350/GT350R cars but now that HR019 is back home I will be putting some miles on her.

They all make me smile every time I start them up especially the R model when it's cold. First thing I do is put it in Sport Mode and try not to fire up my neighbors heading down the street.

:cheers:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom, just to be clear I actually drive many of my cars but do put some of them away as you had indicated.

Over the last 6 years I have logged some 14,000 miles on my various Boss cars and have over 93,000 on our '69 1/2 SC/Rambler which we have owned for some 21 years now.

Admittedly I have not put on many miles on my GT350/GT350R cars but now that HR019 is back home I will be putting some miles on her.

They all make me smile every time I start them up especially the R model when it's cold. First thing I do is put it in Sport Mode and try not to fire up my neighbors heading down the street.

:cheers:
I'm going to install the harnesses today and do exactly that. I need a few hundred more miles before December 1st.

Sponsored

MikeR397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford GT350R & Raptor; Ferrari 360, Aston Martin Vantage, Porsche Cayenne GTS, Jaguar XFR
My cover has been sold. Thanks for the interest. Makes me happy the cover won't just be sitting in the box collecting dust and I can put a few tanks of gas in the pony car instead.

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
I have an extra GT350 cover still sealed and unopened in original shipping box if anyone else needs one...pm me for a very fair deal.

Ks5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H5318
Not trying to go off thread, I see some of these car covers shown in a bag with a zipper?? Is that something they purchased for it? I have never completely opened mine so if it is inside it forgive the stupid question.

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
The bag is attached to the cover. I was also not aware of this and someone else informed me

Sponsored

Ks5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H5318

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Not trying to go off thread, I see some of these car covers shown in a bag with a zipper?? Is that something they purchased for it? I have never completely opened mine so if it is inside it forgive the stupid question.
True...my 2017 R’s cover has a bag w/velcro to seal...no zipper (least not that I’ve seen). Being a noob it took me a few tries to get the folding and rolling sequence down but it is easy as pie once you know wth you are doing :lol:

Ks5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H5318
True...my 2017 R’s cover has a bag w/velcro to seal...no zipper (least not that I’ve seen). Being a noob it took me a few tries to get the folding and rolling sequence down but it is easy as pie once you know wth you are doing :lol:
Maybe the bags I have seen where velcro as well, I just never opened mine all the way to find it. Thanks for the info.

FP350S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robear
Vehicle(s)
16 TY GT350
I have an extra GT350 cover still sealed and unopened in original shipping box if anyone else needs one...pm me for a very fair deal.
A fee members reached out about my cover, I replied with my fair asking price and one member agrees. :thumbsup:

Next day I drive the item to the Post Office to get accurate shipping options. Immediately afterward I again contact the buying member to share the shipping charges (which I offered to split 1/2). Member agrees to buy the cover as my offer again is fair. After 4 replies each back and forth only then does member ask "is this an R cover, confirm."? :shrug::frusty:

So in case I was not clear enough by previously typing GT350 cover and not having a GT350 R in my Forum sig...this is NOT a GT350R cover!

I guess I could have started a FS thread but that is a pain in the ass and since others use these threads in the same manner I figured I would also try. :gossip:

Member stated they would still buy if no one else interested paid, but I cant in good conscious expect payment for something they really don't want or need.

My price is fair and cheaper then the last 2 that sold in GT350 FS section so if anybody else is interested and would like a NIB GT350 cover hit me up. I promise the funds are going towards unselfish deeds this holiday season! :amen: I also can send proof of life pics to anyone who needs them. R

Edit: Cover is sold and paid. Thanks buyer and M6G

Last edited:

kesando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Camry
I couldn't get my non-R factory Ford cover to fit my car once I added the R splitter and wing(C2C). I was never a big fan of the "scratchy" style cover that Ford carried anyway and got a custom Covercraft. Night and day difference.

IMG_4526.jpg
Which model Covercraft is this?
Sponsored