Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang6g community members! Back to the grind again!!

Most if not all of you have probably heard about the shooting at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas a couple days ago. I just wanted to take a moment to express my condolences for those 50+ souls that perished in such a terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with them, and the hundreds of others that were injured, and to the families of those that were affected by this act of cowardice. May this unify us as one people and the hate come to a stop!

Now back to what we are all here for...

31841483072_892846c299_c.jpg

Get back in the game with parts from American made Steeda Autosports! Full lineup available from Need4Speed Motorsports!!

555-5070tn.png

555-4038.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-gt-mt-82-tri-ax-race-short-throw-shifter-15-16-gt-555-3717-01.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-gt-performance-pack-slotted-front-and-rear-brake-kit-15-16-gt-555-6029-00.jpg

Contact me for details, pricing and availability!
Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon to our Mustang6g community! It's Friday!!

:cheers:​

2018-steeda-mustang-banner.jpg

With the arrival of the 2018 Mustang quickly approaching, the aftermarket is sure to be updating its inventory of available performance components. One of the changes to the Mustang lineup is obviously the outward appearance. Although the face lift has come with a fair share of scrutiny from some, it is a welcome change for others. The big news though, aside from the additional power, is that the new Mustang also adds magneride as an option to the Ecoboost and Mustang GT. Steeda Autosports has been hard at work testing and engineering components for this updated suspension that has already been offered on the Shelby GT350 for the past few years. With Steeda's reputation of producing track tested parts that are street ready, we are certainly going to be in for some fun times in the not too distant future!

What do you guys think of the refresh? Anything you'd like to see Steeda do for the new Mustang in regards to cosmetic changes? Share some ideas!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts! Happy Friday! :thumbsup:

steeda-s550-mustang-gt-mt-82-tri-ax-race-short-throw-shifter-15-16-gt-555-3717-08.jpg

Steeda's Tri Ax Short Shifter is 20% lighter than the competition and reduces throw by 30%. Your shift knob will sit 1" lower than stock, putting it in the ideal shifting position.

Eliminate the slop and deflection of your stock shifter while still retaining the pull up style reverse lockout and backup camera functionality. Each Tri Ax shifter comes with two sets of return springs for a different feel. What's even better is that this shifter is top loaded, meaning that once it's installed you can swap springs from inside the car without removing the whole unit.

Experience the Steeda difference. Steeda. Because speed matters.

Contact me for pricing and availability

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and welcome back to the work week! Hopefully everybody enjoyed a nice weekend

:cheers:

37067852943_e697075d17_z.jpg

Today let's just enjoy some Competition Orange eye candy from client Trevor and his bagged 5.0 sporting a ton of goodies from Steeda Autosports, including jacking rails, vertical links, toe rods, subframe bushings and stiffening braces, and more!

Steeda Autosports full lineup available from Need4Speed Motorsports! Contact me for details, pricing and orders!

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow enthusiasts! And happy Hump Day!

logo.png

Get in the game with some upgrades from Steeda Autosports! Track tested means that you can be sure your Mustang is getting nothing but the very best and that translates into exhilarating performance these cars were intended for. Steeda's suspension upgrades are unparalleled. See and feel the difference! Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

Contact me for details and pricing!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Friday to our fellow Mustang6g community members!

37261463634_3fafa4658d.jpg

Steeda Autosports has been well known as one of the top manufacturers for aftermarket Mustang parts since the late 80s. Their approach to offering track tested and streetable suspension upgrades is second to none, as evidenced by their victories on the track with their Steeda equipped vehicles(pictured above)

Luckily for regular owners, Steeda offers us the same parts that go on these competition Mustangs. All the testing and R&D translates into tried and true performance parts that work. So whether you daily drive, autocross, carve up canyons, or track your Mustang you can be sure you are giving it the very best with components from Steeda Autosports.

logo.png

SPEED MATTERS

Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports! Contact me for details!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning and happy Monday! Hopefully everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend. Now back to the grind!

37185471222_99bda3e851_b.jpg

Enjoy some eye candy of my bagged and boosted GT. She's equipped with a bunch of parts from Steeda Autosports including sway bars, vertical links, chassis stiffening subframe braces and k member brace, differential bushings, subframe bushings, transmission mount insert and stainless steel brake lines. I chose Steeda because of their reputation of manufacturing some of the best parts in the business for these cars and I could not be happier with the results.

Contact me today to get your own Mustang dialed in. Full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang enthusiasts! And happy Friday on this glorious morning!

With winter quickly approaching a lot of guys will be hanging up their spurs and putting their ponies away in their stalls. But on a positive note, this is a great time to tackle those mods you've been putting off. Get that beast tightened up with some of the best performance parts in the business!

Steeda front Pro-Action coilovers with rear adjustable ride height
555-8173-.jpg

Steeda adjustable rear camber arms
555--4123--1.jpg

Steeda camber plates
steeda-s550-mustang-camber-plates-15-16-all-555-8139-00001.jpg

Steeda front and rear sway bars with endlinks
555-1014--1.jpg

Steeda hardcore subframe to body bushings
555-4041-1.jpg

Need4Speed Motorsports is an official authorized distributor for all things Steeda Autosports! Contact me to get yourself dialed in!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and happy Monday ladies and gents! Today we're going to take a time out from our regularly scheduled programming for something different

38223991981_846ed0d2f8.jpg

In light of SEMA having just concluded, let's take this moment to showcase some of the Mustang goodness that was in attendance. Unfortunately I was not able to make the trip but some of the N4SM team was there and I quite enjoyed seeing the pics on social media. So without further ado...

38168569476_8400f80587_z.png

38191790092_e847fbdf90_c.jpg

38191790382_37bcccdb8a_c.jpg

38168571746_b5d1c52e0f_z.jpg

38168570966_fcb1908071_c.jpg

26447495019_357fdd845f_z.jpg

Now I know what you're thinking...cmon, Bryn, we've seen that all before! Ok, ok. This may be old news to some. But luckily for us there were also several modified 2018 Mustangs on display this year. Feast your eyes on this...

26447495139_2000ae3661_c.jpg

38192169922_44725cdceb_c.jpg

37513198644_b0c61dec8a_c.jpg

38223992461_f5f0636bf0_c.jpg

38191792912_3dee0419ef_c.jpg

Seeing these new '18s modded is getting me really excited to start seeing some on the road! I know that Steeda Autosports is already busy getting their new parts tested and produced for the new Mustang as well. It's only a matter of time now! Tick tock tick tock

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow enthusiasts! Welcome back to the grind! Hopefully everybody had a good weekend

The first 2018 Mustangs are hitting the showrooms. At the same time, companies like Late Model Restoration and Beefcake Racing in coordination with Lund Racing and Steeda Autosports are already catapulting the new pony car down the 1320...and doing it in the 10s!

How is being accomplished you might ask?

This bottle fed Mustang is equipped with a drag setup consisting of halfshafts, driveshaft, big littles and Steeda's Stop the Hop Package, which Beefcake claims has eliminated all wheel hop!

steeda-mustang-irs-stop-the-hop-package-0.jpg

Yes, this is the same package from Steeda that we have seen since the introduction of the s550 platform in late 2014. Get the most out of your investment. Contact me today to eliminate all wheel hop!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!

Good morning fellow Mustang6g community members!

We are pleased to announce our Black Friday deals on all things Steeda Autosports! Save up to 40% off through Monday, November 27th!

black-friday-sale.jpg

Deals this good can't last forever. Get yours while it lasts! Contact me to save big!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon and Happy Hump Day!

Hopefully everybody enjoyed a nice Thanksgiving! The year's biggest sales event is over but that is no need to stop the modding! Let me help you get those Christmas gifts to yourself or that special someone in your racecar life!

logo.png

Steeda Autosports full lineup available through Need4Speed Motorsports!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good morning fellow Mustang6g community members! Happy Hump day!

:cheers:

cq5dam.web.768.768.jpg

We are already starting to see some of the new 2018 Mustangs firsthand. And while the new powertrain is the most powerful 5.0 to ever come before it the car shows us some promising performance. Luckily for us, Steeda Autosports has been hard at work engineering and developing parts for this new car. Some of the parts even carry over from the original s550.

steeda-mustang-irs-stop-the-hop-package-0.jpg

Steeda Ultimate 'Stop the Hop' Package

Track.jpg

Steeda Track Suspension Package

555-1017.jpg

Steeda Sway Bars

steeda-differential-bushings-inserts-system-kit.jpg

Steeda Street to Full Race Differential Bushing Kit

This and much more available now for 2015-2017 and the new 2018 Mustang! Contact me for details, pricing and ordering!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Good afternoon fellow enthusiasts!

logo.png

Just a reminder. We are your one stop shop for all things Steeda Autosports! Order by the end of this week and get your shipment just in time for Christmas!

**in stock items only**
Sponsored