Sponsored

San Diego Area Mustang Install Shops

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
Picking up a slightly used 2016 GT/PP this Saturday w/22K miles. Looking for a few good Mustang-oriented shops to do suspension, exhaust, wheel and engine/trans bolt ons. Also looking for good body mod/paint shops. I'm in Escondido and we have a few good shops (Hot Rods & Custom Stuff) but looking for others. Thanks!
Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
I am in oc and I can do everything you need except body.

Daryl152

Kill3r_Stang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost (IG:Kill3r_Stang)
Niz55 can you do painted parts? I wanted to get engine bay stuff like: covers (engine, radiator and fuse box) painted. I know you don't work body stuff.

CarloStraus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech
Picking up a slightly used 2016 GT/PP this Saturday w/22K miles. Looking for a few good Mustang-oriented shops to do suspension, exhaust, wheel and engine/trans bolt ons. Also looking for good body mod/paint shops. I'm in Escondido and we have a few good shops (Hot Rods & Custom Stuff) but looking for others. Thanks!
My GT350 was rear-ended about a month ago and it was repaired by West Coast Specialties down in the Miramar area. I can't recommend them enough. Tell Jimmy I (Carlo) sent you. They do all sorts of exotics. You'll see what I mean when you go there. Another good body shop I've taken my other cars too is Sports and Auto Classic down in the Northpark area.
Sponsored