Sponsored

2015 GT PP -TICK/SCRATCHY/GRINDING noise(Issue Gradually Going Away)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Well I am maybe the only one right now that can report Im not having any issues, but my idle is no longer set at 590/600 rpms. I dont have any abnormal noises, and my shifting has been good as expected.

Im over 4k miles currently.
Me too. I am at just a hair below 2800 miles and I have had zero issues with my car since picking it up on 12/19/2014.
Sponsored

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My car started making this noise today. It sounds so much more awful in person.
Hey AngryBeavers,

Send me some more info via PM; I'll look into options on my end to assist in calming your Pony down.

Mines not going away. At 3k now and still the same.
SilverSpoon09, I looked into your previous case notes; shoot me a PM so we can discuss further options. I'm here to help get this resolved. :thumbsup:

Jeff :ford:

15mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hey 15mustang,

I know you were working with a CSM on the previous issues. Have you alerted them to the update? Keep me updated; I'm here if you need further assistance.

Jeff :ford:
Thanks Jeff! :) I could always use more assistance, I still need to get my Mustang transmission fixed and resolved. Two independent repair shops have confirmed a problem with my transmission now.

domingos35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive 2005 F-150 STX
how long has Ford been building cars?
21st century and Ford still cant get it right.
An awesome car with a LOT of problems
what a shame!!!!!

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
how long has Ford been building cars?
21st century and Ford still cant get it right.
An awesome car with a LOT of problems
what a shame!!!!!
A small user base on a Internet forum does not translate to "a LOT of problems"

Even brand new Lambos have problems. Life isn't perfect and nothing is free.

Sponsored

Princess2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT performance package/50 year package
I'm new here and just started a new thread as I wasn't sure where to post and just figured out I could reply to your thread. Here's what I wrote.

I've come across a few of the issues that a lot of you have posted. That rattling under Princess isn't as pronounced as some but still there nonetheless. I get that thud sound while shifting between 1st 2nd and 3rd. And just today while letting a coworker here the noises while parked I was pressing and depressing the clutch to the floor and it was making a clicking sound. Do any of you think these are serious tranny problems, and if so will ford to a recall? I have 1200km on the car and id hate to have a dealer drive it to hear the problems, warranty work on a new car really upsets me.

Shell550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I purchase my 2016 GT automatic, new. Around 22k its began to make a sound from the engine compartment that sounded like an puffing exhaust leak. the sound comes and goes, in sport mode you can hear it clearly when passing parked cars. I took my S550 to a Ford Dealer in Walnut Creek Ca......they said they could not reproduce the sound, so I went to take the mech for a drive.....He heard it and after re-inspection determined it was a exhaust leak and replaced a section of the exhaust system.

I pick up my car and was dismayed to find the noise still present. I then took my mustang to another Ford dealer, the service manager advised me that the ford engineer told him over the phone that the issue may be the sound tube.....so they added foam to the sound tube and the noise remained....now get this, after they removed the foam the noise got louder......The service manager told me he spoke with the ford engineer for a second time and was told that "Its normal for high performance cars to make the noises I'm hearing" that drained the life out of me.....I was under the impression that ford would take a certain amount of pride in making sure the that the 2016 Mustang Gt I purchase in Nov 2016 and still under warranty sounded the same way when I purchased it.........I'm currently reviewing all possible actions to compel Ford to honor their warranty and repair my car....
Sponsored