Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Syphon23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Corvette
455. If it turns out to be 465, great. The stage 2 Roush package claims 480, yet it couldn't outrun a stock manual 6th gen. Camaro at the track last year.
Prob has something to do with the crap tires Ford puts on these Mustangs.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Hot damn! I knew I was going to get Kona Blue before, but seeing it here carved it in stone. I cannot wait.
And that picture is only of an EcoBoost. I've seen a pic of Kona Blue on a GTPP and it looks awesome. Might actually be my favorite color for the 2018s so far. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share the picture but there's one running around Dearborn and I'm hoping my contact can get me a good sharable picture soon.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
The new body is growing on me and Kona Blue has always been a favorite of mine. Still waiting for a dark green though.

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
It does look brighter than Kona blue (looks more like DIB) but maybe that was the camera settings or lighting conditions. Eitherway, looks much better than LB and I can't wait to order it.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
[MENTION=9040]disneyfun1[/MENTION]
Your signature needs work. Looks like you committed to putting in some work into an already-ready GT350, but then sold it. You can't list one current Mustang GT, one newer GT waiting to order, and NOT tell us why you sold that car! :frusty:

1985 Mustang GT T-Top Automatic

Sold-2016 Shelby GT350 Ordered 6/6/15 Picked Up 12/24/15 Deep Impact Blue/Black Stripes, Technology Pkg, Black Roof, Cover, VIN-0418, Chassis G0431, XPEL, Track Pack Wing, JL Audio Speakers, Sub, Amp

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
attachment.jpg

Ok, both the orange fury and the new front end are really growing on me.

Damn, I might be trading in my lightning blue 2017 Prem PP for a lightning blue (MAYBE orange) 2018 Prem with auto, magneride shocks & PP2.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
And that picture is only of an EcoBoost. I've seen a pic of Kona Blue on a GTPP and it looks awesome. Might actually be my favorite color for the 2018s so far. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share the picture but there's one running around Dearborn and I'm hoping my contact can get me a good sharable picture soon.
It's my favorite color on my 2015 as well :headbang:

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
@disneyfun1
Your signature needs work. Looks like you committed to putting in some work into an already-ready GT350, but then sold it. You can't list one current Mustang GT, one newer GT waiting to order, and NOT tell us why you sold that car! :frusty:

ive talked about it on here before. Sold the GT350 because im tired of driving a manual trans. had one my entire life. also have a sore foot-leg now i go to therapy for(clutch leg, not related to clutch), so it makes it better. after i got the GT350, its a nice car, but i missed the toys in it, stereo sucked, put 3K into it to make it better, then in 17 they at least put shaker back in, i like the BLIS mirrors it didnt have, rear sensors, etc. also was not thrilled later the 17 finally had trans cooler, etc, I sold it while the value was still high, got about 56K for it plus another 5K in warranty refunds. i knew i wanted the 18 with 10 speed auto. then i can also get all the toys back, and now being able to get PP with magneride(which was awesome on GT350!), i can get that and active exhaust again and load it up. So i lose a few HP, but still get most of the stuff. I got a 17 GT as my in between car until i can order and get the 18. after trading GT350 back in, paying off loan, i was able to owe less than 10K on the new 17 i have, so when i trade that back, ill get at least 25K equity as my down. Thats my story nothing exciting.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Unbelievable! We're screaming out for the GT350 to come to the UK and you guys are fed up with it because of tired of driving a stick and stereo sucked! Ford, hurry up and get the GT350 to the UK with a stick shift and a stereo that sucks.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
ive talked about it on here before. Sold the GT350 because im tired of driving a manual trans. had one my entire life. also have a sore foot-leg now i go to therapy for(clutch leg, not related to clutch), so it makes it better. after i got the GT350, its a nice car, but i missed the toys in it, stereo sucked, put 3K into it to make it better, then in 17 they at least put shaker back in, i like the BLIS mirrors it didnt have, rear sensors, etc. also was not thrilled later the 17 finally had trans cooler, etc, I sold it while the value was still high, got about 56K for it plus another 5K in warranty refunds. i knew i wanted the 18 with 10 speed auto. then i can also get all the toys back, and now being able to get PP with magneride(which was awesome on GT350!), i can get that and active exhaust again and load it up. So i lose a few HP, but still get most of the stuff. I got a 17 GT as my in between car until i can order and get the 18. after trading GT350 back in, paying off loan, i was able to owe less than 10K on the new 17 i have, so when i trade that back, ill get at least 25K equity as my down. Thats my story nothing exciting.
That's too much to put in your sig line. :lol:
And I didn't realize your backstory. But I understood every word.

And I agree with you on all points. The GT350 is "ready to go", but still not fully customizable in the way and budget that the GT is, nor will it end up looking as individualistic.

I am with you on your full list of "checkboxes". Those are the very reason I want a 2018, after only 18 months of ownership of my first Mustang. It should be the perfect sweet spot between performance and convenience/luxury.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
New 5.0 Coyote Engine Specs

Anyone have any information yet on the power numbers for the new coyote engine? Ford is really dragging this out! At least release the HP/TQ numbers,
The New York Auto Show has come and gone and still nothing, absolutely nothing from Ford !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I know they won't release the pricing information until Fall prior to it going on sale, but for God's sake throw us a bone here. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:
Sponsored