• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MBRP catback...

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I'm selling my S550 MBRP Race catback (stainless steel) - $250 plus shipping and Paypal fees (I prefer local pickup on this as it is heavy)

Located in Neptune City NJ. Thanks.

This is for a convertible but it might fit a hard top. An install takes less that 30 minutes. You're welcome to come by and test fit it to see if it fits if you want.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heat extractors are sold!!

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Neptune City, huh?

I grew up on Overbrook Place, near Oxford Heights. Went to Wilson School. Are you from Neptune City? I'd kill for some Bruno's...

JR

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
bump for a local, i'm in point pleasant. might pickup that mbrp at some point.

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
what do you mean by the insert is removed?

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The AirRaid CAI has an insert that, if in place, does not require a tune. If the insert is removed, it flows more air, but needs a tune.

JR

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Neptune City, huh?

I grew up on Overbrook Place, near Oxford Heights. Went to Wilson School. Are you from Neptune City? I'd kill for some Bruno's...

JR
Oxford heights is right up the road from me. I live in Brighton Arms II, lol!! And yea, Brunos!! I just might get a cheese steak from there tonight!!

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump for a local, i'm in point pleasant. might pickup that mbrp at some point.
It is here if you want it. But...it is for a convertible. SO if yours is a hardtop then it will not fit. If it is a vert then let me know and I'll hold on to it for you. I'll even throw it on for you if you want.

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly what jacknife said. This one had the insert molded in. So it had to be cut out. Therefore it cannot be placed back in like on the older models. The section where the MAF goes in has a larger diameter than the stock intake tube and that is why you need to have it tuned. Any custom tuner can write a tune for it. But it is here and ready to go if you're interested.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford heights is right up the road from me. I live in Brighton Arms II, lol!! And yea, Brunos!! I just might get a cheese steak from there tonight!!
Small world! We lived in Brighton Arms III for a few years after my parents got divorced. I haven't lived in Neptune City since 2001, but any time I go up to see family, Bruno's is my first stop, Pete & Elda's is number two, and Kelly's is number three!

JR

Sponsored

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
It is here if you want it. But...it is for a convertible. SO if yours is a hardtop then it will not fit. If it is a vert then let me know and I'll hold on to it for you. I'll even throw it on for you if you want.
good looks, didn't realize thanks for the heads up

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
The AirRaid CAI has an insert that, if in place, does not require a tune. If the insert is removed, it flows more air, but needs a tune.

JR
I just bought a used Airaid intake and was told a tune was not needed. Is there an easy way to tell ? I imagine the car would run lean if I needed a tune correct ? The car seems to run fine and no check engine light is on.
Thanks

OP
OP

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just bought a used Airaid intake and was told a tune was not needed. Is there an easy way to tell ? I imagine the car would run lean if I needed a tune correct ? The car seems to run fine and no check engine light is on.
Thanks
You only need a tune if you cut out the insert. And it would run rough or not at all if the insert were removed and you didn't have a tune on it.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Ok cool. Its definitely not running rough so it must be ok.
Thanks
Sponsored