PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Has anyone had any contact with Liu lately? My return was delivered on 4/13, but since then I haven't received any communications from him and I fear my refund will never come...
I just talked to him a few days ago. He's up to his elbows in alligators, so to speak. Have you emailed and sent texts via WhatsApp?
Sponsored

Reactions: RVK

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I uploaded the new Custom Firmware on the Tesla's APK Manager. This custom ROM is brought to you mostly thanks to [MENTION=29138]Drivinglesson[/MENTION] for sending me original update file & [MENTION=16506]Oakley_5OH[/MENTION] for testing my custom ROM for y'all! :cheers:
Just installed this update, looks great; really appreciate all your work [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION]. The passwords to the advanced setting now work, but I still have no luck with the top navigation button working to launch navigation. How did you accomplish this [MENTION=16506]Oakley_5OH[/MENTION]? I found local nav on two screens, and both were selected on.

RVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I just talked to him a few days ago. He's up to his elbows in alligators, so to speak. Have you emailed and sent texts via WhatsApp?
I have e-mailed multiple times, have not sent WhatsApp messages (I don't have WhatsApp and don't have his number). Would you mind asking him if he can reply to me about the refund? Thanks.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Just installed this update, looks great; really appreciate all your work @StangATX . The passwords to the advanced setting now work, but I still have no luck with the top navigation button working to launch navigation. How did you accomplish this @Oakley_5OH ? I found local nav on two screens, and both were selected on.
Turn the "Local Nav" Off then it should work :thumbsup:

Sponsored

RVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I have e-mailed multiple times, have not sent WhatsApp messages (I don't have WhatsApp and don't have his number). Would you mind asking him if he can reply to me about the refund? Thanks.
Thanks [MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION], I just got an e-mail back from him.

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
I'll send a pic tonight. IT could be that the app is missing and there's a setting to change too.
Yeah there is no "Boot" changing setting. Unfortunately he is right. If you think of a solution or know where to look, let me know too!

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
The one thing that I am curious about, and I thought I saw people doing this with the Gen1, is there a way to hook up wifi if I were to get a wifi adapter from let's say AT&T or something and hook it up to Gen2 so I do not have to connect my phone?

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The one thing that I am curious about, and I thought I saw people doing this with the Gen1, is there a way to hook up wifi if I were to get a wifi adapter from let's say AT&T or something and hook it up to Gen2 so I do not have to connect my phone?
You could get a usb hotspots that should do the job.:thumbsup:

Will do, I thought it had to be on.
Keep me updated!

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I use my phone, but a hot spot will work, I know that's what Patrick used. Without an HDMI input, I am not sure that google chrome would work.

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
@Drivinglesson, any secret to using the update? I've tried for hours and cant get it loaded onto my thumbdrive:doh:
I had to load a different browser just to get to sign in, now its not recognizing 7zip

I'm over this HU

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Drivinglesson, any secret to using the update? I've tried for hours and cant get it loaded onto my thumbdrive:doh:
I had to load a different browser just to get to sign in, now its not recognizing 7zip

I'm over this HU
You need to download the update via your laptop/desktop. Then, You will have to unzip it and copy the file named "update.img" to your thumb drive.

PS: Check the website http://stangatx.cf/ There's a tutorial on how to update the HU with pictures :thumbsup:

Drivinglesson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

I'm over this HU
Sorry for the delay@bhooray, follow the directions that [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] gave. I had a similar experience as you, and it turns out that the file name was my issue; it has to say update only.
Sponsored