Are we getting a GT500 or Not

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Ford isn't like that, they aren't gonna drag it out all over in commercials etc. I'd like to see them bring a TT v8 and lay the demon flat. It's possible but if it comes as a demon type vehicle I'll pass on that.
I'd actually just take a GT350R with 120 more HP at 3600 lbs. The GT350R is such a fun vehicle...i will own it for life. The demon type car I'd own for a week and trade it in.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Ford isn't like that, they aren't gonna drag it out all over in commercials etc. I'd like to see them bring a TT v8 and lay the demon flat. It's possible but if it comes as a demon type vehicle I'll pass on that.
I'd actually just take a GT350R with 120 more HP at 3600 lbs. The GT350R is such a fun vehicle...i will own it for life. The demon type car I'd own for a week and trade it in.
Yep! I was interested in the Demon till I saw it was straight line machine! I want the GT500 to be a handler like the GT350 only a MEGA version!

Last edited:

Sponsored

DAGO GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAPTOR, 2015 GT PP
Hope so seen were Raptor is getting 5.0 TT for 2018
Where did you read/hear this at? If it was from Horsepower Kings, don't believe it. I highly doubt Ford would due this the year after they debuted an upgraded Ecoboost V6. They should have done TT V-8 in 2017, had they done this I would have considered upgrading from my 2012.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Only way I ever see it coming is if the comp puts out a v8 with 600+ HP. If ford does, I'll be first in line. I could go for 100 more HP and more growl...who couldn't in a truck this size. I like the current fuel economy tho. V8 might be close to it.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Let's see one in the new Halo Mustang before we worry about the Raptor my brothers!!

Sponsored

oldskoolfunk

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Widebody S550 Slammed
hope that new shelby come outs with more power and better track performance so i ca sell this s550 coyote

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Ford needs to drop that TT-V8, carbon/aluminum,fat tired BEAST and shut that Demon shit up!! Soon please!
I hope so, but I don't think so. Actually,.....highly unlikely.

Same here Jim.
I would LOVE for it to be very similar to the GT350R with F/I and gobs of power/torque and great performance. :thumbsup:

Driver 8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335i Coupe
I hope so, but I don't think so. Actually,.....highly unlikely.

Same here Jim.
I would LOVE for it to be very similar to the GT350R with F/I and gobs of power/torque and great performance. :thumbsup:
I think the S650 special editions will include state of the art lightweight materials and tt tech. The remaining S550s will be somewhat brutish...in a good way :headbang:

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
LOL. You know you're succeeding at outrageous performance when a bunch of pansies call for your car to be banned.

That's actually happening now with the "demon."

Gongrats to dodge. They've built a car so good its scary.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
We've had "killer" Performance for years...
It's more so caused by how it was/is being marketed.
Those people are pansys...but there are a lot of them at senators feet. Hopefully nothing will become of it.
Sponsored