Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang EcoBoost Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Full boost ahead.

Presenting the AWE Mustang EcoBoost Exhaust Suite: available online at AmericanMuscle.com, and through AWE Premium Dealers.

• Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
• Wakes up the EcoBoost motor, with zero drone
• 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
• Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
• Handcrafted from 2.5” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
• Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
• No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
• Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
• Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty

Refined and civil… until you drop the hammer. The AWE Mustang EcoBoost Touring Edition Exhaust is crafted out of 2.5” T304L stainless steel and features resonators layered with AWE’s special blend of stainless steel and composite packing material to deliver the appropriate amount of aggression from the EcoBoost’s 2.3T engine.

AWE Mustang EcoBoost Touring Edition Axle-back

From commuting to hammering, the Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust guarantees drone-free performance, made in the USA quality and a best-in-class warranty. Let’s go.

1_eco_ab_under.png

2_eco_ab_1.png

3_eco_ab_2.png

Tip Options:

All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.

• 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
• 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips

5_chrome-rear.png

6_black-rear.png

9_chrome-silver.png

10_diamond-black.png

You’ve got questions? We've got answers. Hit me here, direct via email, or call 215.658.1670.​
Sponsored

ethan3w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
My AWE touring exhaust for my Mustang GT is coming this Friday! cannot wait!! I will post some videos and stuff when I get it on

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
My AWE touring exhaust for my Mustang GT is coming this Friday! cannot wait!! I will post some videos and stuff when I get it on
Congrats, Ethan!

Just a friendly FYI, the GT thread is right over here (this is EcoBoost) :thumbsup::headbang:

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Just wanted to give a shout out to awe. I installed them on my ecoboost, I love them. Sounds really good and looks darned good! Had a compliment on a random person saying sounded nice. Never happened with the oem.

I think anyone on fence with a nice quality exhaust that sounds good for dd I say get it. The chrome tips look so nice I wanted to share a pic.
19A77F6C-4B78-4711-B95C-C09F64B133D9.jpeg
71854B2C-2340-43DA-A42C-724FBE12016A.jpeg

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Just wanted to give a shout out to awe. I installed them on my ecoboost, I love them. Sounds really good and looks darned good! Had a compliment on a random person saying sounded nice. Never happened with the oem.

I think anyone on fence with a nice quality exhaust that sounds good for dd I say get it. The chrome tips look so nice I wanted to share a pic.
19A77F6C-4B78-4711-B95C-C09F64B133D9.jpeg
71854B2C-2340-43DA-A42C-724FBE12016A.jpeg
Lookin' good, Freedom! Glad you're liking it.

Sponsored

salsolomon13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Coming a little late to the party here, but I installed these yesterday on my ecoboost convertible. I am very pleased. No noticeable difference in highway cruising, but deeper and louder when you get after it a little. Plus, if you search around, you can find them for under $600.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Question, I like my sound as it is but I am curious about ill effects of adding a y pipe and removing the resonators, did you guys do this at all when testing this axle back?

If so, how did it sound with your axle back touring + y pipe resonator delete. Was it awful or good, droned a lot? etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Negative, we went into EB R&D knowing we were going to do an ABE only.

With that said, they're pretty robust resonators so they should fair well against omitting the front resonator. We can't guarantee what it will sound like, though :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
It's time to secure your deal. Until December 3, receive 15% off MSRP on all AWE Mustang products, valid through participating AWE dealers and at AWEMustang.com.

artboard_1_copy_6_f9b373fa99bd9c5de7c41e9984baba9d33286a40.png

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Jesse revs the Touring Edition-equipped AWE1LE against American Muscle's very own Justin Dugan and his rowdy Touring Edition (and LTH) equipped 2019 Mustang GT.

Equip your Mustang with an AWE Exhaust via American Muscle right this way: https://www.americanmuscle.com/awe-mustang-parts.html

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Barreling down the final straight for special pricing. You have until noon on Dec. 3 to secure your deal! Get equipped here.

Cyber-15.png
Sponsored