cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Hey everyone,

I've tried looking for this info on the forum and have not found anything yet. I'm installing a stage II procharger P1 on Saturday on my car that has the GT350 IM. Does anyone have a diagram or picture of how the routing goes for the vacuum lines? It would be greatly appreciated.

Cristian
Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
You install the 350GT manifold just like you would if you are NA. The PC kit does not require anything unique.

The only two lines you will run off of the manifold are the vacuum block which you will source the same line you would if you were using the stock manifold and the IMRC line off the back of the manifold.

If you install the manifold as if you were NA then tap of the lines like the PC instructions point you to, you will be in good shape.

To help you pick the one right line you should tap into, take a look at the PC instructions for the stock vacuum line on the stock intake manifold. The GT manifold will have its sister and just use that line.

Hope that helps but there is really no need for a full write up as there is really only one vacuum line touched and that is for the vacuum block.
This man speaks the truth. :)

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Thanks guys