Sponsored

$500 bonus is back for Veterans during November '17-'18 MY vehicles

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Does it apply to the 2018 GT's?

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Does it apply to the 2018 GT's?
I can't imagine why not. It says in addition to current offers.I changed thread title to address your question.
Text from e-mail:
Ford Motor Company is grateful for your honorable service to our country through our exclusive NFL Military Appreciation Program. This offer provides you with the opportunity to receive a Military Appreciation Bonus Cash Offer good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2017/2018 model year Ford vehicle.
This special offer is available from November 1, 2017 through November 30, 2017 and is eligible to all Active Military and All Veterans*.
Please visit FordSalutesThoseWhoServe.com for details!
For more information about Ford vehicles and Ford Special Offers, please visit ford.com.

svtsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT
The rebate is only $1000 on trucks. It is $500 for the Mustang, in addition to the Ford $500 rebate. It CAN be combined with X plan... that is what I am doing. All veterans are eligible if you take delivery by the end of November. After Dec. 1, its still available to active duty, and retired. The only vehicles excluded are Ford GT, Raptor, & GT350.

OP
OP
ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
The rebate is only $1000 on trucks. It is $500 for the Mustang, in addition to the Ford $500 rebate. It CAN be combined with X plan... that is what I am doing. All veterans are eligible if you take delivery by the end of November. After Dec. 1, its still available to active duty, and retired. The only vehicles excluded are Ford GT, Raptor, & GT350.
Thanks for the correction.I just went back to the e-mail and read the (literal) small print at the bottom:
"*Program # 36120 - NFL Military Appreciation Cash available for active, retired and veterans of an eligible military branch. Special $1000 Bonus Bash limited to the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2017/2018 MY F150 to F-Super Duty. $500 Bonus Cash available on purchase or lease of any new and eligible 2017/2018 Ford vehicles. Not available on Focus RS, Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Ford GT and Raptor. May not be used with other private offers. Compatible with AXZD sales. Not compatible with Final Pay and the Farm Bureau Program (#35770 / #33565). Transferable within household and Business to Business Owner. Limit of 5 per household. U.S. residents only. Must take delivery by November 30, 2017. See dealer or go to FordSalutesThoseWhoServe.com for complete details and eligibility."
I will change the thread title.
It was $1k when I bought my 1st S550 in June and only $500 on the 2nd in Sept.
Sponsored