Sponsored

Tires

chowman90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, this may have already been somewhere in another thread but.. looking for different tires for my 15 GT PP. The P zero's are definitely not the greatest. Looking for tires that are good all around for summer and rainy weather and the occasional snow day(s). Live in Vancouver. The car is a dd. Have been asking around elsewhere and the Continental's as well as Nitto come into the conversation.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
If you want the best of the best, the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S is the best on the market as far as summer tires go. They are the successor to the super sports. However they are a little more costly. If you want a cheaper bang for your buck tire, the continental ExtremeContact are a good shout. They arent as good as the MPS4S, but a bit cheaper at ~$80 cheaper per tire while still being a great tire.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I had to replace my summer tires since I drive my car all year, even during winter months. Here the temps can get well below freezing and the stock summer Pirelli's were pretty bad in the cold. I went with the Michelin Pilot A/S 3+, they're probably one of the best, if not the best all season "performance" tire on the market. If you need a performance tire that can handle the colder months, these are probably them.