Sponsored

When will we see performance numbers??

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
According to gm. Which is bs. Retail sales indicate a better car? WTH? :lol: New one on me. Fleet sales move product. Do fleet sales of explorers and taurus hurt fords bottom line? If so, why do they keep building them and chevy as well?:crazy:
Should pay a visit to the dark side sometime for some funny reading :cheers:
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I would worry more about becoming indoctrinated by the truth than anything else.
Sounds like an episode of the X-files.

My latest fill of bullshit over there comes from the thread about consumer reports hating on the Camaro. Funny they can pull out consumer reports as the end all in discussions about Dodge, but when they blast the Camaro it's bullshit.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Sounds like an episode of the X-files.

My latest fill of bullshit over there comes from the thread about consumer reports hating on the Camaro. Funny they can pull out consumer reports as the end all in discussions about Dodge, but when they blast the Camaro it's bullshit.
:lol::lol:

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
I would worry more about becoming indoctrinated by the truth than anything else.
The truth is a foreign substance to them.

I was a member at Camaro5 for a long time, until they banned me for "not being enthusiastic about the Camaro or Chevrolet brand". The same people run Camaro6 and were called on it and denied things like that ever happened..until the screenshots were presented.

They then freaked the hell out
Sponsored