• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ford Performance by Borla Touring Cat-back Exhaust Black Tips Mustang GT - $850

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Only probably 3000 miles on the exhaust. Great condition. Black tips are sharp! Easy to install because it bolts together so can also be transported easily (unlike the one-piece factory design). Will fit 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT.

Get this thing out of my garage! Would love for a local pickup, shipping might be pricey. I'm in Columbus, OH.

Wanna hear it? Cell phone vid:
[ame]

Sponsored

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
That's the touring model? Shouldn't it have the resonator?

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
That's the touring model? Shouldn't it have the resonator?
That's exactly how it came as I ordered it. Touring just has slightly quieter mufflers compared to the Sport version I believe.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
The Borla brand one does, not the FRPP by Borla.
i was surprised how many people thought this exhaust was just a rebadged borla touring when i had mine for sale. they sound nothing alike!

GLWS OP, great sounding exhaust for sure. the way people rave about "loud when I'm on it, quiet and no drone when I'm not"...this shouldn't last long:cheers:

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'm mad I sold mine - if shipping weren't an issue I'd pick this up all over again.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
i was surprised how many people thought this exhaust was just a rebadged borla touring when i had mine for sale. they sound nothing alike!

GLWS OP, great sounding exhaust for sure. the way people rave about "loud when I'm on it, quiet and no drone when I'm not"...this shouldn't last long:cheers:
I would echo that sentiment exactly. Sounds great but can be mild if you can resist the skinny pedal!

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT

Sponsored

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Hey now, that's my exhaust. :D

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I will let you know tomorrow. I will be lifting the Mustang to start my spring job tomorrow and at that time I'll look around and see if I feel good about it or if I'd feel better with the rails. As of now I am leaning towards going without them.

OP
OP

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I will let you know tomorrow. I will be lifting the Mustang to start my spring job tomorrow and at that time I'll look around and see if I feel good about it or if I'd feel better with the rails. As of now I am leaning towards going without them.
Hey bud, literally JUST sold the exhaust locally via Craigslist. Sorry we couldn't work it out. Thank you for your interest.

Exhaust is SOLD

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
That's awesome! :thumbsup:
Sponsored