The CO Difference!

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Yea but come on, so there is some dirty data in there for cars that don't exist. But added up that's only 40 cars worth that's obviously wrong. Why are you so convinced the rest of it is junk, I thought it just got the aggregate data from the DVLA. What's there to screw up? It's either a registered car or not.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yea but come on, so there is some dirty data in there for cars that don't exist. But added up that's only 40 cars worth that's obviously wrong. Why are you so convinced the rest of it is junk, I thought it just got the aggregate data from the DVLA. What's there to screw up? It's either a registered car or not.
Because it's not clean data, it shouldn't be trusted. I had this with a crud load of customer data, boss wanted me to continue to use dirty data, I went and got clean data, and ran dirty data in conjunction, delivered the dirty and proved to him it was totally shocking. Then provided the clean data shortly after.

Issue with data, if one piece is wrong, It just can not be trusted at all, and shouldn't be trusted. I dread to think how many typos in data etc there maybe, feeds coming from incorrect sources. We'll be able to check if it's "right" when ford provide the numbers :thumbsup: