Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
^^ pretty soon I'll have my OEM bumper tips available and my Roush axle backs that were fabbed to fit my valance with dual out
Sponsored

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Is it still possible to order the gt350 style front bumper unpainted?

Jetengine_rn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Love my Ikon bumper, now time for lowering springs
IMG_866.jpg

Sponsored

Savage5.0

Savage 5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Premium GT
Honestly, it doesn't fit very well. I'd prefer a single piece, but it is actually 3 pieces. The screw holes on the middle section need worked. I've been too lazy. It looks like it should sit flush when all completed. The other two pieces fit perfectly.
Just received my and i'm so unhappy with it... Definitely not like what the pictures show on their website and front page.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Post up some pics when you get a chance

Savage5.0

Savage 5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Premium GT
Post up some pics when you get a chance
My main concern with the bumper is that the splitter is in 3 Pieces and the left side doesn't fit together, I really dislike it and want the one that is one piece. I was also under the assumption that the splitter came textured. Also when I get a chance I need to take a pic of the 2 splitter pieces that continue into the main grill because for some reason they are have a Honeycomb texture like the grill, which is really weird and does not match the rest of the splitter at all. I am waiting on a response from Ikon, So far it has been 24 hours with no reply. I would be happy if they sent me a new top grill without the honeycomb on the splitter part and a new one piece splitter... Following pics are of the splitter, More to come.
IMG_2433-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2434-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2435-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2437-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2438-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2439-minJPG.jpg
IMG_2440-minJPG.jpg

Sponsored

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Factory GT350s have a difference center piece. They also have different texturing on the splitter and the grille pieces. Look at them closely. You may have to trim the middle piece to get it to sit flush, but they won't send you different pieces, because they don't have any. They come this way from their supplier.

Savage5.0

Savage 5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Premium GT
Factory GT350s have a difference center piece. They also have different texturing on the splitter and the grille pieces. Look at them closely. You may have to trim the middle piece to get it to sit flush, but they won't send you different pieces, because they don't have any. They come this way from their supplier.
I think you're misunderstanding the difference in texture I'm talking about on the grille splitter part and the lower splitter, I will try and upload photos when I get a chance. Why should I have to trim down pieces on something I just paid 700+ dollars for? And if they dont have any, they can refund my money. If they knew they would come this way from the supplier they should have updated their website and the fourm to show this, instead of falsely advertising what they would be sending me.

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I think you're misunderstanding the difference in texture I'm talking about on the grille splitter part and the lower splitter, I will try and upload photos when I get a chance. Why should I have to trim down pieces on something I just paid 700+ dollars for? And if they dont have any, they can refund my money. If they knew they would come this way from the supplier they should have updated their website and the fourm to show this, instead of falsely advertising what they would be sending me.
Takes 48hrs for them to replace defective parts.....ask me how i know.

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550

I understand fully what you're talking about. I have the same bumper. I've also looked at 350s in person, they are the same. The splitter is of a higher quality and not painted (as expected with an OEM part), but it is still in multiple pieces and different texture.