Sponsored

Picked up my 2018 Mustang GT in Royal Crimson!

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
It does display nav.
video? I have not seen this in any of the videos(or pictures) about the cluster. If it displays nav, you'd have thought the nav view would have been promoted more.
Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
video? I have not seen this in any of the videos(or pictures) about the cluster. If it displays nav, you'd have thought the nav view would have been promoted more.
I did see nav in one of the videos. Basically it just tells you your next action, does not show a map. Kind of like when you show the 4 quadrants on sync 2.

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I think the reason is it's rather under utilized. It doesn't display anything more than the standard dash. I wish they would add extra features such as radio information and navigation instructions.
I actually think adding a head-up display would be a much better option.
This :clap2:

stangrob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP
FYI I got a chance to drive a 401A car last week. While I can’t speak for ‘regular radio’, when I was playing with SiriusXM the station info did display at the top of the digital dash.

Rob

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I did see nav in one of the videos. Basically it just tells you your next action, does not show a map. Kind of like when you show the 4 quadrants on sync 2.
Oh. Ya, I don't really consider that nav on the cluster then. My wife's 2013 Edge does that.

Sponsored

metros11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SS 1LE
I have to say that Crimson Red is absolutely gorgeous. This car looks the part in this color!

Mike K.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Sweet looking ride, I'm jealous

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I wasn't sure about Royal Crimson on first pics. But your car looks absolutely amazing, great choice :headbang:

Sponsored
OP
OP

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Looks and sounds good. Royal crimson is definitely a sleeper color. I hope you got your deposit back on your ordered car. How close to spec was this car to that one?

Also about the trunk lid material, it has got to be the softest gloss black plastic ever. My wife's JGC has the same crap on the B and C pillars and even just from washing it with clean microfiber towels it looks like shit. I'm scared the grill will be the same on the '18 Mustangs.
thanks! it's very close to the same spec, just adding in some stuff I originally didn't pursue (PP/magride). I am still pursuing the refund but they are fighting it. I'm glad you pointed out that the grill might have the same soft form factor as the decklid, I am going to check that out before I do something crazy like run a microfiber towel across it, lol. :)

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Looks fantastic. I also wasn't sure about this color but it looks fantastic in the daylight.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats great looking car love that Royal Crimson :thumbsup:

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Love the car! Really love the color, but man I hate those wheels...
Sponsored