Sponsored

Group Buy: Steeda Billet Rear Shock Mounts (top mounts)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I am working with our shipping dept. to see what we can figure out. I will let you know when I have more info.

Stay tuned & will get an answer as soon as I can.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Guys,

I spoke to our management team & we can do this. Please send me an email with your contact info, username on Mustang 6G & a screengrab of your activity under your avatar.

Once you send the email to me, I will assign you a sales rep to call your order into - we'll get you handled!

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Guys,

I spoke to our management team & we can do this. Please send me an email with your contact info, username on Mustang 6G & a screengrab of your activity under your avatar.

Once you send the email to me, I will assign you a sales rep to call your order into - we'll get you handled!

Best Regards,

TJ
Awesome, so just to confirm, we'll order, then email you, and you guys will call it in as 'a-ok' :)?

What would you like in the 'contact info'? Address/mobile number and email?

Cheers,
Steve

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i've emailed him already see if we can sort this out so I can get them ordered :)

Langburger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT Manual
i would be interested :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
i would be interested :)
Lang, change of plans, going and using steeda USA's site for buying it etc as it's working out a hell of a lot cheaper.

If anyone wants to ship with me to stackry, please feel free to PM me and i'll send you my stackry details. and then we can workout tax/shipping cost as and when it lands.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You need to send the email first, then I will send your info to the sales rep, after you see the email come from me to the sale team, you can call your order in then.

TJ

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
You need to send the email first, then I will send your info to the sales rep, after you see the email come from me to the sale team, you can call your order in then.

TJ
yeah your sales rep is going to hate you for making him talk to me when I call in later. There's no subtitles on the phone he'll probably struggle with my accent :)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just found out we’ll need to call 954-960-0774.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience but during this time of year, we experience a lot of fraudulent orders and we’re trying to mitigate our risk.

Best Regards,

TJ

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
So [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]... all the crap (and expense with having to buy a gift card and make roaming phone calls from my cell to your US offices) that I've just had to go through to try and get an order shipped to a US address while I'm here in Florida was unnecessary, and the 'strict' policy I was told meant that under NO circumstances would you ship a first order to anything other than my billing address was just total BS!... great!

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
So [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]... all the crap (and expense with having to buy a gift card and make roaming phone calls from my cell to your US offices) that I've just had to go through to try and get an order shipped to a US address while I'm here in the Florida was unnecessary, and the 'strict' policy I was told meant that under NO circumstances would you ship a first order to anything other than my billing address was just total BS!... great!
maybe not i'm on the phone right now and the sales rep says he doesn't think they can do it charge a uk card and ship to a states address.

TJ you could have discussed it with the rep before hand/given him warning I was calling :) he's had to go off and talk to management.

edit: call back in an hour :)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I did speak to management and an email went out alerting everyone of the situation.

Nookie - it is a strict policy but because our FedEx rates are not available during the sales, management opted to give your group the ability to order - assuming risk on our end.

TJ

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Nookie - it is a strict policy but because our FedEx rates are not available during the sales, management opted to give your group the ability to order - assuming risk on our end. TJ
[MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] - Unfortunately doesn't make me feel any better about the grief I've had, and especially the risk assumed on my end in that the order I originally placed last Thursday has, thanks to all this and the fact that the emails I sent as soon as I saw my order had gone on 'Hold' went unanswered, only just been sorted this morning which, with Thanksgiving on Thursday, is going to mean there's always a chance the stuff (which I understand is being shipped from Valdosta, GA) may not get delivered to me before I leave the US!

I will give your sales rep. Jigar great praise though, as he bent over backwards to try and help me sort all this and has been the one reason my laptop and cell phone hasn't ended up in the pool at my villa!

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just spoke to Jigar, lot of calls coming through from us at the moment (Apologies, companies love it when I end up getting a bunch of people to buy stuff or find something at a good price lol) to confirm

Email Tim
Call Jigar
Email Jigar
Jigar will email management
Jigar will mail you back to confirm
Jigar will then take order

Good to go.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yay all ordered. confused him though as manders you gave him 473 Amherst St. I gave him 472 Amherst St. :)

which on google maps makes yours a dunkin donuts and mine a childrens play place
Sponsored