Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Doesn't the cradle lockout align the subframe? Are the bushings necessary?
I believe it aligns the front where it bolts up, but not the rear. I remember reading that Steeda revised them to fit with BMR's cradle lockout so they could be used together so I assume it still has a purpose.

That being said I didn't get that version lol, so I only used them in the rear mounts. This version of the front alignment bushings dont fit with the cradle lockout.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I believe it aligns the front where it bolts up, but not the rear. I remember reading that Steeda revised them to fit with BMR's cradle lockout so they could be used together so I assume it still has a purpose.

That being said I didn't get that version lol, so I only used them in the rear mounts. This version of the front alignment bushings dont fit with the cradle lockout.
It aligns the front points well (not perfect, however quite well), but remember that they're all connected together. You align the fronts, the rears follow.

You could cut the bushings for the front to use with the CB005.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
It aligns the front points well (not perfect, however quite well), but remember that they're all connected together. You align the fronts, the rears follow.

You could cut the bushings for the front to use with the CB005.
Yeah I figured it was mostly aligned, but I had already bought them so figured why not.

I did cut them to use them, but I cut them a little short and the thought of them rattling or making noise made me not install them and figured the CB005 would handle it fine lol.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Finally got a fix on my messed up damper install and installed my ATI Damper, Steeda Billet Idler Pulleys, and Steeda Water Pump Pulley. Then I got the radiator installed and realized I forgot to take a picture of the Reische 170 Thermostat that was installed also.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I figured it was mostly aligned, but I had already bought them so figured why not.

I did cut them to use them, but I cut them a little short and the thought of them rattling or making noise made me not install them and figured the CB005 would handle it fine lol.
Measure twice, cut o....oh crap! :lol:

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Saturday I ended up driving to VA Beach for a Cruise in. I was thinking about going to the Mustang show in Ocean City MD but that would have been an extra 2 hours or so of driving for me. The show was nice, lots of cool cars. $25 to register and you got to park on the boardwalk. So I did that then took my son on the beach and we walked around and did other fun things aside from the car show. When I was around my car I got a lot of nice compliments from people.

Took a drive up to the mountains yesterday (up to Elkton to Luray and back down). Had the tires screaming too. I had the rear kick out on me once but luckily I got it straightened up. I will say, I definitely feel a difference with the PMAS intake and FF tune VS just the FF tune. More noticeable torque and the car pulls harder in mid-upper range.
IMG_1096.jpg
IMG_1110.JPG

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Went for a cruise up to Foresthill and a killer ride on my mountain bike. Yes, my bike fits in the back of the car. :thumbsup:
Perfect stance!

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Congrats! i have my first show tomorrow. Mustang class was limited to earlier model years so I'm in the modern muscle class. Were about 300 cars present last year. Should be fun
Jeff, I'm pretty sure i saw your car yesterday on State St. It was down more on the lower end of State, wasn't it? There were quite a few early cars but i think your's was the only 6G there.

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Had a lot of interstate time with the JMS PedalMax with remote today, where I could consistently accelerate in different modes with and without the PedalMax on to see what it does.

It definitely increases the throttle SPEED at which it opens the throttle body, and it obviously exaggerates the pedal position (I could just hold a speed and crank the knob, and it would evenly accelerate just like pushing the pedal).

A bit of a luxury item since I'm already tuned, but enhances the car nicely.

Also, been playing around with replacement knobs.
2015-jms-knob-silver.jpg

Blue 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
drove it for the first time in 3 weeks after returning from vacation and the fell in love with the v8 rumble all over again.

Sponsored

RedEcoJet

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jerryallgire.com
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Ecoboost - Pre-Production #280 Product Planning & Styling Vehicle
Vehicle Showcase
Changed sparkplugs for the first time in my EB. Used the Brisk plug, RR14YS, from AM. 55K miles on the OE plugs. Gaps were all over .035" on the old plugs. Also appeared that the old plugs were beginning to show some blow-by around the porcelain. Odd, I've only seen this one other time.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Not 100% related to the car... but weather sucked today and decided to mess around with another my hobbies. I modelled and 3d printed a 50 year badge shaped like gt350 badge. I doubt I'll ever actually put it on my car, but figured I'd share because I thought it looked cool.

33990519684_1928338411_b.jpg

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
They look super cool then good job sign me up all order two!!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Not 100% related to the car... but weather sucked today and decided to mess around with another my hobbies. I modelled and 3d printed a 50 year badge shaped like gt350 badge. I doubt I'll ever actually put it on my car, but figured I'd share because I thought it looked cool.

33990519684_1928338411_b.jpg
That looks good! I have been trying to figure out a way to replace the 5.0 badge on the fenders with something unique.. problem is the guide holes are set for that horizontal badge... not sure If i can mount something vertical (portrait orientation) and have not pins line up...
Sponsored