Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
I'm gonna chime in later more detailed cause my head's inside an ecoboost right now, but just so you know, we do MRR since yesterday night too :D kinda made sense since I have them on my car...
Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Projexuk.com have a really good selection.

I didn't want the cost or hassle of shipping from the US so went with Juddwheels.com (T204's) after having seen that [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] had fitted some wheels from them. Fortis' current show/demo Mustang is I believe also shod with Judd wheels. Not sure if any of their stuff is flow forged or whatever... you'd have to email Gavin ([email protected]) for that info.

Other than the above, I couldn't find bugger all other than 19/20 x 8.5's and 9's on all the other UK sites... nothing decent in the 10J to 11J range.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Does anyone sell them in the UK? It's the only wheel I would consider :love:
Judd T204's are almost identical, which is why I fitted them as I loved the 6GR's from the moment I saw them, but couldn't be arsed to go through the hassle and risk of buying from the US!

satin-black-logo-front-300x300.png

xT204_WEB.jpg.pagespeed.ic.98f2J7MmVK.jpg

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Unless MRR come through on FS02 gonna try to get the Savini I think and if the finish is not bling enough I will get them polished. :D
Projexuk.com do Savini.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Judd T204's are almost identical, which is why I fitted them as I loved the 6GR's from the moment I saw them, but couldn't be arsed to go through the hassle and risk of buying from the US!

satin-black-logo-front-300x300.png

xT204_WEB.jpg.pagespeed.ic.98f2J7MmVK.jpg
They look as good if not better than 6GR, hardly anything in it, though I think 6GR is a forged wheel but not 100% sure so it will weigh less.

I was looking at the T311R that Judd do, I like spoke designs, they are 25lbs so an OK weight in 19x9.5" which is not bad as they are not forged.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
I was looking at the T311R that Judd do, I like spoke designs, they are 25lbs so an OK weight in 19x9.5" which is not bad as they are not forged.
That's the wheel [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] has (which were black in his early posts and he later had refinished in a Candy Red). I know the sizes he [Anubis] fitted weren't shown on the website at the time I was looking at them, which is something I questioned with Gavin at Judd wheels, and he said not all were shown, so I wouldn't take everything on their website as being the full range of availability!

fya67k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 'TY' Mustang GT, and it's here!
Hi Gibbo,
Have you tried Stewart at 'Projex Design UK Ltd, in Clevedon, North Somerset BS21 6QN?
Tel 01275.337800
They do the MRR range plus others.
Had a UK price of around £1300 for a set of MRR GT350 Black Alloys off them a couple of months ago.
May be of help.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
I got my wheels from projex to easy to deal with

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Also £350 landed for front and rear pads, a lot cheaper than the £500+ Ford wanted for stock pads...
WHAT?!!!! :eyebulge:

£350 is still taking the piss (not from the US, obviously). I had no idea they'd be that much! :frusty:

I thought more like somewhere around £150-£200 for both sets.

Fucking :ford: strikes again, gouging wankers! :frusty:

Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
When I got my HRE's I emailed the head office in the States to try and buy from them direct. They put me in contact with (what I assume) was their european distributor, meaning I got them from Germany for about £550 a wheel vs the £750+ a UK supplier wanted.

Might be worth contacting the companies directly to see if they can either ship to you direct or have a european operation.

Dinks66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Lightning Blue. Borla S- type cat back
go with the 5 spoke 6gr's (don't think its a common wheel in the uk only ones Ive seen are enoch and mac's)
The five spokes are not available yet in the UK. I have a set of 20" on pre order and Alex at N4S reckons the first container will arrive in the US at the beginning of June and ready for dispatch to UK around Mid to Late June with a 7-10 day delivery. The only wheels in the UK at present are the 7 spoke Project 6GRs which I reckon look pretty smart and as far as I can tell are the only wheels that do not require spacers/different lug nuts/hub rings(can be a balancing nightmare) or any of the above so it was a no brainer for me on the hassle front. Saying that mind you, I haven't received them yet. Ha Ha !!!:):doh:
Sponsored