Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked my order and it isn't showing up. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to call my dealer to make sure the order has been picked up.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I just checked my order and it isn't showing up. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to call my dealer to make sure the order has been picked up.
Nothing on COTUS for me. Stopped by my dealer yesterday and my order shows as "unscheduled - clean." Guess that's about as good as it can be at this point.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing on COTUS for me. Stopped by my dealer yesterday and my order shows as "unscheduled - clean." Guess that's about as good as it can be at this point.
I'll call my dealer next week to get an update. I just don't want to seem like I am pushing them.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I'll call my dealer next week to get an update. I just don't want to seem like I am pushing them.
I might do the same, will call on Monday to see if anything interesting happened.

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
My order showed the same (Unscheduled - Clean) as of this time last week. No updates on COTUS yet for me.

Sponsored

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
For what it's worth, I ordered my 2015 GT on 10/13/2014. My order showed up in COTUS on 11/01/2014, which was 30 days before actual delivery. Also keep in mind that my order date was after production had already begun on the 2015 model. This could be an indicator that we could have a little wait yet before our 2018 orders appear in COTUS, especially when you consider the word is they aren't bending 2018 metal until Oct 2nd.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Mine does not show on cotus, but shows on etis, but i got a VIN and scheduled tentatively for the first build week!

2018 VIN copy.jpg

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine does not show on cotus, but shows on etis, but i got a VIN and scheduled tentatively for the first build week!

2018 VIN copy.jpg
Hopefully, yours gets delivered I heard horror stories on here that stock orders get built and are stuck.

K-Loader

Dan
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT/PP/10A Crimson
Art, did your dealer send you that data on the etis search, or did you pull it up yourself?

Thanks

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
Art, did your dealer send you that data on the etis search, or did you pull it up yourself?

Thanks
i went to the dealer today and told them yesterday was the first day for scheduling and wanted to see if they could pull up the order and see if it was scheduled by chance. they pulled up that sheet for me with the date and vin on it. then i came home and tried cotus with no luck and then etis and it had basic info on the car on it using the vin.

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Cotus seems like a work in progress, at best. If it worked reliably, it would save customers, dealers and Ford a lot of phone call time. Such that it is, I'll be calling FCS and my dealer on a regular basis for status reports on my 2018 order.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone look up my order on etis? Order # 9874 dealer code # F72039 last name Trigueros. Nothing is showing up on cotus yet.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but what I see is just to look it up by VIN. If your order is a retail order Ford hasn't picked up any retails yet. Everyone whose car has been picked up has stock orders. :)

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
If it comforts anyone, my dealer got in contact with me earlier this week to let me know a couple of his first 'stock' orders got scheduled last Thursday. Hopefully mine and the other 'retails' will be up this week or next.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
my stock order is scheduled and has a vin, but still wont show on cotus.
Sponsored