Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Wait.. There is a Bliss and non-Bliss version... Well shit! I ordered the ones without Bliss. I wonder what the difference is?
they point the pony in the wrong direction, i just went through this!!!
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Only Ford would take something simple and make it difficult.

Well, I have a pair of non bliss ones that will arrive Monday. For left and right side. $36 shipped takes them, if anyone wants them.

OP
OP
TruBlue16

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Only Ford would take something simple and make it difficult.

Well, I have a pair of non bliss ones that will arrive Monday. For left and right side. $36 shipped takes them, if anyone wants them.
Will you sell just the left(drivers) side one for $18?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Got my new puddle lamp passeger side 13b374-b and the box was labled correctly but the lamp pointed down against the car in the same direction of the drivers side. In other words The pony's legs facing my car. The part itself is marked Rh. should i reorder the same one or order the other part#..
I know this is bringing this back from the Dead, but just to confirm your part number is for a lamp with the BLIS system?
Some total Scumbag decided to hit my mirror knocking off the plastic bit and send the Pony lamp flying, found the plastic piece but not the lamp :frusty:
Hopefully, as he caught me, my mirror smashed his to pieces
right over the line on a bend he was

thanks

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The bliss light is a different part # then i posted. I picked one up at the dealership parts dept. i dont have that part # but tell the guy its a bliss mirror they’ll get you the right part!

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
The bliss light is a different part # then i posted. I picked one up at the dealership parts dept. i dont have that part # but tell the guy its a bliss mirror they’ll get you the right part!
So you don't have the BLIS system?
Not so easy to get one as I am in the UK :frusty:
So have emailed a few sites in the US asking them
thanks anyway for the quick reply

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No i do have bliss and I ordered the wrong part the 1st time. This is why when i put it in, the horse was pointing in the wrong direction. In other words there is a part # for bliss and a part# for non bliss. They are 2 different part #’s!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
No i do have bliss and I ordered the wrong part the 1st time. This is why when i put it in, the horse was pointing in the wrong direction. In other words there is a part # for bliss and a part# for non bliss. They are 2 different part #’s!
but if the horse was facing the wrong way, did you just not order A instead of B ?

have sent a few emails to a few companies, have the dam part number on the PC at work, as needed one last year, but not back in the office till next Monday :frusty:

this is the right code, makes sense now as not cheap

Fr3z13b374b

https://parts.lakelandford.com/p/Ford__/Puddle-lamp-Right-wblind-spot/62900772/FR3Z13B374B.html

dirt cheap here, just $100 to post to the UK !!!

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I actually ordered a and b and it still wasn't right with either, until i ordered the bliss part#. the bliss part is almost twice the price as the non bliss ones!

Sponsored

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
On a side note, if you have the Blind Spot information system, BLIS, then you will not get off as cheap as you may think. There are two different puddle lamps for the Mustang. Those without BLIS can get the cheaper version. Those with BLIS pay quite a bit more. Not sure why that is, but I find it ridiculous.

This from https://secure.revolutionparts.com/...outside-mirrors-scat/?part_number=dr3z13b374b

7 DR3Z-13B374-B Puddle Lamp, RIGHT W/O BLIND SPOT $17.88
7 DR3Z-13B375-B Puddle Lamp, LEFT W/O BLIND SPOT $17.88

7 FR3Z-13B374-B Puddle Lamp, RIGHT W/BLIND SPOT $63.60
7 FR3Z-13B375-B Puddle Lamp, LEFT W/BLIND SPOT $60.52
To bring this back up for the dead.

I can confirm that The DR3Z ones are NOT correct for the S550s without BLIS.

You install that, your horse will run into the side of your car.

I've purchased 2 of them, hoping the first one was mispackaged. When you install it, your horse runs into the side of your car.

The first time I ordered I accidentally ordered the RH side, and when I installed it he was running upside down and sideways. The next two were both wrong as well.

I just ordered the FR3Z... let's see what that does. For what its worth, you can get those for $20 now.

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
mine shattered! noticed it one day by seeing a projected broken glass image on the ground lol. dealer fixed it easily when I took it in for a rattle in my shifter.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
To bring this back up for the dead.

I can confirm that The DR3Z ones are NOT correct for the S550s without BLIS.

You install that, your horse will run into the side of your car.

I've purchased 2 of them, hoping the first one was mispackaged. When you install it, your horse runs into the side of your car.

The first time I ordered I accidentally ordered the RH side, and when I installed it he was running upside down and sideways. The next two were both wrong as well.

I just ordered the FR3Z... let's see what that does. For what its worth, you can get those for $20 now.
well for me from across the Pond, having the only BLIS Stang around,
I had to have a RHD replaced 6 months back, and it cost around ÂŁ65 around which is around $75, but that was also postage, and it was the right one. I never had to pay for it.
Now I have had to order another one as someone caught my mirror knocking it out, now this time I sent this to my importer

https://www.amazon.com/Ford-FR3Z-13B375-B-Housing-Lens-Assembly/dp/B01G2MJ12W

Now Mark has come back and said it's only ÂŁ26 now, which is like $35, which is some drop in price. He checked and double checked for me, said the part number is right but the light has dropped in price.
Now I know on the 15 there was SIX different models made, which is nuts. Have they made it all one light for the 18? I know the 15s were re-designed as so many failed. When I asked Mark this, he said they would have changed the model number,.
So I wait and hope the right one arrives from the US
:)

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Sub’d for the next time mine get all snowy lol...had mine replaced earlier in the year under warranty. I imagine they get pelted with road debris often so likely they will need replaced again in the future

Elgyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost, MT, DIB, Premium, PP
mine turned into horse shaped blobs in the first week of having the car.
Sponsored