The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone , ive personally been quiet due to being out the country for 10 days (I was visiting SEMA show in the US)

during my absence the V3.2 sequencers have been completed and on the way to us

they were hoping to chip as early as the 23rd but they missed that date

the V3.2 works 100% we are told and should see us have no further problems with this product , they will work on the 2018 model also

I'm waiting for the delivery as we speak , the minute they land we will be sending kits out to all those waiting , we will have plenty of stock to cover all the replacements as well as new sales

cheers

Jason :)
Not being funny, but weren't the V3.1(?) apparently working 100%? :lol::headbonk:

I'll reserve my non sarcastic statement for when the actual modules land and customers use them. I hope they work, because for the sake of owners, it's a fairly cheap and easy way to get some form of sequentials on their car, and I do like that if braking it stops sequencing (Bit weird at first, but it's a nice touch to allow other road users to see both)
Sponsored

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Not being funny, but weren't the V3.1(?) apparently working 100%? :lol::headbonk:

I'll reserve my non sarcastic statement for when the actual modules land and customers use them. I hope they work, because for the sake of owners, it's a fairly cheap and easy way to get some form of sequentials on their car, and I do like that if braking it stops sequencing (Bit weird at first, but it's a nice touch to allow other road users to see both)
Lets reserve the less helpful comments until after people have received the new items

EPM say they are working 100% so for now we have to accept their statement, not only that we have to remember it has only ever been an EU related problem anyway , every other part of the world has been using the product faultlessly since V1 and enjoying the benefits

I'm confident the problem has been tackled and looking forward to all the new sales for the brand going forward

cheers

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lets reserve the less helpful comments until after people have received the new items

EPM say they are working 100% so for now we have to accept their statement, not only that we have to remember it has only ever been an EU related problem anyway , every other part of the world has been using the product faultlessly since V1 and enjoying the benefits

I'm confident the problem has been tackled and looking forward to all the new sales for the brand going forward

cheers

Indeed, and V2 has been working fine on other peoples cars, so that's a positive. I just couldn't resist the snarky comment mate :lol:!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
and I do like that if braking it stops sequencing (Bit weird at first, but it's a nice touch to allow other road users to see both)

that's how they should work, on the US system, only have sequentials when turning, on braking and hazard warning lights, the 3 lights all light up, on hazard they flash of course :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
and I do like that if braking it stops sequencing (Bit weird at first, but it's a nice touch to allow other road users to see both)

that's how they should work, on the US system, only have sequentials when turning, on braking and hazard warning lights, the 3 lights all light up, on hazard they flash of course :)
What I mean, is if you're say indicating right with your brake on. it wont indicate with brakes still lit. it'll revert to stock uk

so say this:

Driving and indicate to go right current light setup: Red red amber vs stock: blank blank flashing amber.
Start to brake on these: Red red SOLID NO FLASHING, Amber flashing. Stock: red red SOLID NO FLASHING, Amber flashing

Don't US just swap the illumination levels between high and low red to show brakes? :shrug:

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Hi [MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION]

Another week down the line. How are we looking?

Have the guys in AUS confirmed when they actually shipped the items.

Yes, I know I am being annoying... but to be honest patience is starting to wear thin.

Cheers

J_UK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Triple Yellow/Black
I've been watching this thread for a while. I'm waiting for a "they have arrived and they are great!" type comment, then I am going to order. At the moment I have not seen anything good.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Another week gone by......
[MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION]

Any update please?

mandat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - Magnetic
I've received notification that my order is being delivered tomorrow by DHL.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I've received notification that my order is being delivered tomorrow by DHL.
I PM'd JWR yesterday and Jason replied to say that all replacement sets have been sent out over the last two days.

Ive not had a shipment notification like you, so im wondering whats going on there.

Hopefully JWR can confirm soon.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW Jasons currently on a plane to Maldives, so maybe a bit slow from him personally, but im sure someone else will pickup.

From what I've seen V3.3 are coming, just a bit of patience... However obviously you've all been waiting ages so I understand the frustrations :)

mandat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - Magnetic
I PM'd JWR yesterday and Jason replied to say that all replacement sets have been sent out over the last two days.

Ive not had a shipment notification like you, so im wondering whats going on there.

Hopefully JWR can confirm soon.
Mine was delivered by DHL today.

They were dispatched from Luton yesterday, but since I'm in London it didn't take long to get to me.

I presume that it might take a bit longer to get to you in NL.

Sadly, I'm off on holiday for 10 days, and won't get a chance to try them out until I'm back in 2 weeks.

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
My replacements arrived today and I fitted them this afternoon. Of course, I had to go on the obligatory test drive and, surprise, they are still working OK. A considerable improvement on the first set that failed immediately after fitting.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
My replacements arrived today and I fitted them this afternoon. Of course, I had to go on the obligatory test drive and, surprise, they are still working OK. A considerable improvement on the first set that failed immediately after fitting.
Excellent! Keep us updated :thumbsup:

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just an update Steve,

We have successfully made significant update on the UK/EURO sequencers - V3.3 in late Oct.
And have shipped about 300 to UK/Europe in the last month or so. So far no complaints. I wish this time we got everything right and confidence of our products should be fully restored as we have never given up on improving the products.

[MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION] already received stock a few weeks ago that could serve UK demand.

And our Triple Amber/Red OEM LEDs kits are being road tested btw, and we are trying to get them out before Xmas/NY.

Below is a one pager user guide for the new sequencers V3.3

DSC00136.jpg
Sponsored