2016 GT/CS Convertible

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
My buddy and I had a 'SPA' day for our cars. Soon gonna be winter storage time. :love:

[/url]Untitled by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

Looks great! Question- How do you get so many pics in one post? I used to be able to do it with Tapatalk but that doesn’t work anymore...

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Looks great! Question- How do you get so many pics in one post? I used to be able to do it with Tapatalk but that doesn’t work anymore...
Thanx...... And I upload my pics to Flickr. Then copy each link into the insert image from the top of the reply window separately.

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
Parked by a very nice Mustang at the local In n Out - maybe just a little bright for my taste. It sounded great when he drove off.

cd7afc6e3bce09b6f25746ba656b1df9.jpg
That’s cool you guys have in n out in Texas.

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
My parking lot at work looks like a Car meet every day.

If GM would actually want to sell cars to service members overseas, I know the chally owner would have bought one.
IMG_20171027_162819(1).jpg

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Yes, we have a bunch of them in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. I don’t think there are many (if any) others in the state.
In-N-Out bought property on Houston's West End a couple of years ago which those who watch these things found interesting. Then over the summer I-N-O confirmed their plans.

https://houston.eater.com/2017/7/19/15995358/houston-in-n-out-opening-briarmeadow

Knowing the area, if I had to guess they will be dozing one of the strip malls or local businesses and dropping something significant in. That's Whataburger country so they better go big.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
My parking lot at work looks like a Car meet every day.

If GM would actually want to sell cars to service members overseas, I know the chally owner would have bought one.
WOW, that's amazing! I would never have thought that Germany would embrace Mustang so enthusiastically, considering all the available local performance cars you have. Well done!

DJH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
In-N-Out bought property on Houston's West End a couple of years ago which those who watch these things found interesting. Then over the summer I-N-O confirmed their plans.

https://houston.eater.com/2017/7/19/15995358/houston-in-n-out-opening-briarmeadow

Knowing the area, if I had to guess they will be dozing one of the strip malls or local businesses and dropping something significant in. That's Whataburger country so they better go big.
I actually prefer the chicken sandwiches at Whataburger to In and Out - my wife is a fan though so on days I have to pick her up at DFW Airport, In n Out is our first stop.

Parked by a beautiful blue Mustang today - seems every day is a good Mustang day around here:

1bcf78854b417658fbb5b9cba22d3ba6.jpg

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Same here...someone at my work joined the family...

10paezb.jpg

Another pic from a few months back

ms0spf.jpg