Sponsored

anarchy motive issues!

sven02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost
I'm at lost with Derrick at anarchy motive. I purchased a knob from him a year ago. Like everyone else i waited months for a custom knob. I'm ok with that knowing there will be a long wait. After a year in sunny California heat, the clear coat started to peel off. I contacted derrick about any warranty on his product. This was back in august. He responded with there is a 2 year warranty on his product. I shipped out my knob to him and he received it within a week. I asked how long will the turnaround time take. He responded within a few weeks. After a few weeks i email him whats the status on the recoat. He email me back with i don't have an exact eta. At this point I'm still waiting patiently on my knob from repair. Finally a few email back and forth he email me back on Oct 16. "Hey man, I’ve got it coated, I’m going to get it engraved and cleared this week so I can get it out man." and on Oct 23 he email me back with "It’s going out with the shipment batch Tuesday." at this point i'm pretty excited to get my knob back but then derrick went silence from here. I waited another few weeks hoping that he shipped it out but nothing. I email him multiple times and no reply. I finally pm him on mustang6g and respond the next day with Hey,
What's your name/order number? Either way I should be able to find it and let you know As far as I can tell I've responded to every outstanding email.
Thanks
I pm him back with my order # a week ago and still no response from him. At this point i don't know what to do. I don't mind the wait but now he doesn't respond to any of my emails or pm's. At this point I'm about to take a lost and purchase a different knob from a reputable company. Sorry for the long rant.
Sponsored

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB, Manual, PP, Navi, 201a etc.
Still waiting on mines. been about 3 months now =(

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just ordered one last week. Is this a common thing with them?

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
When I first ordered mine it took a little over 2 months to arrive. Ordered mine the beginning of May and received mine the second week of July. He always responded to emails in a fairly timely manner when I had questions about arrival, but that was mid-2016.

My car is in Texas heat for the entire year and my quality has been fine.

I want to order a new one now, but it's been lower on my priority list with the new GT. I just know when I do I'll be in for a 2-3 month wait.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine early September. He has been good about replying when I email him. I have read this is his side job so a longer wait is to be expected over a place who makes knobs as their primary business. I was told should have it by end of year. We will see. One way or another I WILL have a non-oem knob by next Spring.

If you dont want a long wait take a look at Raceseng. Or even Shift Solutions Co which looks to make most of the same style/color knobs AM does and is my back-up plan.

OP
OP

sven02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost
Forgot to update this thread. I did received my replacement knob a few weeks back. If you do order, be prepare to wait a few months.
Sponsored