Sponsored

Can you do better than A-Z plan? Order now or wait?

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
I'm in the market for a base GTPP. I have access to Z plan, but the research I've done last year when the 16' GTPP mustangs were being heavily discounted it seemed people were getting better deals. I'm willing to go out of state to a high volume dealer but not if I don't have to. Something about ordering your car and having the dealer keep all the plastic on and leaving it dirty is comforting knowing the minimum wage porters cant mess the paint up etc.

-2017 Mustang GT 6MT
-Lightning Blue
-Performance Package

The options I'm looking for shouldn't be hard to find come summer when I'm ready to buy. Incentives should be just as good if not better.

I was planning on emailing all the local dealers now to see if they would bid for my order and just stack the incentives when I take delivery. Or do I just hold out till summer and buy off the lot and haggle to do better than A-Z plan?

From what I can remember, Koons had Base GTPP Mustangs for as low as $28750 last year. But something makes me think they could have been tacking on high fees toward the end to make it a not so WOW price. A-Z plan caps the doc fees at $100 I believe.

Thoughts?
Sponsored