2015 GT PP

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Does anyone know of a place to get an alignment in the Charlotte area (preferably closer to Union County) that can make the proper rear end adjustments without the need for aftermarket parts being installed? I've read it's pretty hit and miss as to who knows how to do it and who doesn't.

MAVERICKFORD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0
Does anyone know of a place to get an alignment in the Charlotte area (preferably closer to Union County) that can make the proper rear end adjustments without the need for aftermarket parts being installed? I've read it's pretty hit and miss as to who knows how to do it and who doesn't.
What sort work did you have performed. I work at Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail and I am able to do perform alignments depending on what work was performed. You can pm me if you would like.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Cars & Coffee this Saturday!

Also The Blue Oval Group has a meet in Concord from 11am to 3pm
Address is 10040 Edison Square Dr NW, Concord, NC

You can check them out on facebook "The Blue Oval"

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
What sort work did you have performed. I work at Crossroads Ford of Indian Trail and I am able to do perform alignments depending on what work was performed. You can pm me if you would like.
Installing Vorshlag Camber Plates on the R.

Want to align it to street and track and mark each on the plate.

Planning on Installing the Plates this week and that's happening in Hemby Bridge. Would like to possible line it up to come see you immediately after.

One thing, you can't keep the car overnight!!! :headbonk:

Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I installed lowering springs and an IRS lockout kit a while back. My rear tires are now shot because I never got it aligned. I need to get new tires but would like it aligned before I do.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey guys I started a new Facebook group for the Carolina guys to coordinate meets with the weather getting nicer and Mooresville Dragway opening back up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/288738121554690/
I joined and invited a few others. Not sure how much another group was needed as there's the Carolinas S550 FB group plus the Carolina Super Stangs and other Carolina club pages, but oh well.

rl1720

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
New S550 Owner here and first Time Mustang Owner as well. In the Charlotte area, More specific I'm in Mooresville, NC.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
For anyone not already aware, it appears that Charlotte's Cars and Coffee is cancelled for April because they lost their location thanks to morons revving their engines like crazy and doing burnouts. Their Facebook post stated that they are already working on finding a new location for May.

I'm really getting tired of these immature people who can't act like adults for a few hours one Saturday morning every month...

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
For anyone not already aware, it appears that Charlotte's Cars and Coffee is cancelled for April because they lost their location thanks to morons revving their engines like crazy and doing burnouts. Their Facebook post stated that they are already working on finding a new location for May.

I'm really getting tired of these immature people who can't act like adults for a few hours one Saturday morning every month...

Are you F ing kidding me!!!! :frusty:

Great, looks like my Saturday morning is ruined.

Thanks a lot all you STUPID MOTHER F ERS!!!! :paddle:

Yes I'm pissed! Once a month is all the freedom I get from working around the house doing the honey do list.

I hope that the people that caused this issue are banned from any future cars & coffee.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

Yes I'm pissed! Once a month is all the freedom I get from working around the house doing the honey do list.

I hope that the people that caused this issue are banned from any future cars & coffee.
I agree. I also think it would help if the attendees of this event would start policing eachother and not leave it up to hoping a police officer will just ticket them and/or get them kicked out. Maybe if some of their peers would tell them to quick acting like ass-clowns and ruining this event, they'd get the memo. Just a thought. Could be wishful thinking.

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

So let's have a mustang6G.com get together and ride up to Concord for the Blue Oval event.

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So let's have a mustang6G.com get together and ride up to Concord for the Blue Oval event.
I'd love to, but once it got cancelled my cousin and I made plans for him to get a mini excavator from his work and bring it to my house to remove some stumps. So I'll probably be busy most of the day. Got landscaping to take care of. :doh:

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350