Anyone running these Recaros?

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
I'm seriously considering either a Recaro Sportster CS or a Sparco Evo for my car. Therefore, I will be following this thread to see what info is discussed.

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
Well lucky for you I teamed up with a local shop and ordered one a few minutes ago. So we are going to see how this works out. They are confident that the fit will not be an issue. It could be a while until I get the seat though because from my understanding they are moving factories and the seat is built per order.

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
I’ve always loved the artista patterns no matter how tacky they may be

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Is that $1,000 for ONE seat? :eyebulge:

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
Yes, for me these recaro seats have been amazing for my lower back. I’d never cheap out on something I use everyday plus I only need one haha

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Yes, for me these recaro seats have been amazing for my lower back. I’d never cheap out on something I use everyday plus I only need one haha
I had leather Recaros on my Focus ST that looked just like this and they were great for about the first hour of driving, after that it killed my back! These do look much more comfortable though being cloth

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
I had these particular ones in an Isuzu Vehicross I used to have. I love them!

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
I had leather Recaros on my Focus ST that looked just like this and they were great for about the first hour of driving, after that it killed my back! These do look much more comfortable though being cloth
What's your body style?
I'm 5'7", 150lbs, 30" waist and the Recaros in my ST were amazing. Didn't matter how long the drive, my back loved them.

That's why I'm looking at some Sparcos for the Mustang. I want back in an aggressive seat.

Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
What's your body style?
I'm 5'7", 150lbs, 30" waist and the Recaros in my ST were amazing. Didn't matter how long the drive, my back loved them.

That's why I'm looking at some Sparcos for the Mustang. I want back in an aggressive seat.
Haha I am almost exactly the same! 165lbs actually, I work out a lot. I loved how the seats hugged me, but for some reason my ass and lower back just did not like long drives :doh:

mulage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, w/ Performance Pack
i'm wondering about this also, and will these sit lower than the cloth base seats?

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I had these particular ones in an Isuzu Vehicross I used to have. I love them!
I'm not sure what is worse... the fact that you put Recaro seats in a Vehicross or that you actually owned a Vehicross. :cheers:

I don't think there is an uglier vehicle on the road (thankfully there isn't many on the road), not even the Aztek...

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
Haha, it was an Ironman edition and actually came with factory recaro seats which were very similar to these. I liked it because it was odd and when I saw the one that I owned for sale I had to have it it was so clean lmao. I’d drive an Aztec for a daily, don’t have to worry about anyone stealing it

OP
OP
woahs550

woahs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt race red
i'm wondering about this also, and will these sit lower than the cloth base seats?
We will see. The seat is supposed to arrive to the shop I ordered it from here in Houston in 4-6 weeks. I’ll create a thread detailing the installation and fitment of it!
Sponsored

Last edited: