Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salars412

StangSal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Roush RS - Guard - 051A
[MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION] sent you a message with some issues with my unit
Sponsored

ElvisMts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
Gps Issue will not start.

hi everyone i am getting this message from the navigation screen,does anyone know what is going on?

The application failed to start the last time, do you want to restart to Factory and lose all your POIs, tracks and settings.
gps fail (2).jpg

Last edited:

ElvisMts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
Navi Issue Please Help

[MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION] Please let me know what is going on with this error i am getting?
i sent you many messages.

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
I have been on the fence for some time...been going between upgrading to the original SYNC system or buying Moddiction's unit. However, after seeing the lackluster customer service being provided, I have decided to go with the original hardware (i.e SYNC 3). Sorry [MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION], you just lost a customer.

Sponsored

XcluZive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I have been on the fence for some time...been going between upgrading to the original SYNC system or buying Moddiction's unit. However, after seeing the lackluster customer service being provided, I have decided to go with the original hardware (i.e SYNC 3). Sorry [MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION], you just lost a customer.
I couldn't agree more. I've asked plenty of times to where I can update my navigation and have yet to get a reply. Just looked over. It's one thing to not reply at all, but it's another thing to reply to a person question disregarding yours and others.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Here is the link to newest software available.

http://www.oeminterface.com/temp/Mustang SYNC3 17-06-02.rar

Just a warning though if not formatted on SD or thumb drive correctly it could corrupt the software on your system.

You must copy and paste it into root directory on empty and formatted SD or thumb drive. Connect and then reset or update system in settings.

ElvisMts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt
so take out the original sd card, format it and install this software on the formatted SD?

Here is the link to newest software available.

http://www.oeminterface.com/temp/Mustang SYNC3 17-06-02.rar

Just a warning though if not formatted on SD or thumb drive correctly it could corrupt the software on your system.

You must copy and paste it into root directory on empty and formatted SD or thumb drive. Connect and then reset or update system in settings.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
No. Do not use the navigation SD card or you will lose all navigation software. You would have to buy a new micro SD card or USB flash drive to do it.

Prowl647

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Does anyone know how to fix the volume from going down and then resuming normally again. It seems like it's speed dependent but goes low when accelerating. Anyone else even have this issue?

Sponsored

Arsh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB Base 2016 Mustang
Hey [MENTION=8455]Modication [/MENTION]
I bought the unit from the 1st batch , have been working fine but today when I opened the unit to connect HDMI to use Apple mirror screening . The mirror screening is working fine but all the buttons are not working, including the climate controls from touch screen. Even the illuminated lights for the buttons are not working.Only push start button and 4 way flasher is working. All other buttons don’t illuminate neither do they work .
Any help would be appreciated .

Ryandunne1

Ryan81
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Blue Ford Mustang V6
I called and emailed you guys regarding my unit. Had it for less than a year and the past three days the Bluetooth itself will not connect or work for that matter. It says “Bluetooth initializing try again” and I try and nothing happens. It doesn’t even try to search for devices to add. I’ve reset the system and my phone multiple times. Please help

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hey [MENTION=8455]Modication [/MENTION]
I bought the unit from the 1st batch , have been working fine but today when I opened the unit to connect HDMI to use Apple mirror screening . The mirror screening is working fine but all the buttons are not working, including the climate controls from touch screen. Even the illuminated lights for the buttons are not working.Only push start button and 4 way flasher is working. All other buttons don’t illuminate neither do they work .
Any help would be appreciated .
I'd check the wiring in the back. Sounds like something is probably loose back there.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I called and emailed you guys regarding my unit. Had it for less than a year and the past three days the Bluetooth itself will not connect or work for that matter. It says “Bluetooth initializing try again” and I try and nothing happens. It doesn’t even try to search for devices to add. I’ve reset the system and my phone multiple times. Please help
I'd check the sync fuse and pull it to reset your sync system. Our kit uses your factory sync system for bluetooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.